WarPaint74 SIGNING OFF

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: WarPaint74 SIGNING OFF

Postby DeCavelier » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:06 pm

I’m pretty sure Sc prep talk has a political discussion section called probably appropriately the rubber room. I believe anyone wishing to debate penguin may want to look there.
“Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.”- Elvis Presley
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:10 pm

For the record I’ve found beyond sports to be probably a generous description. I haven’t spent much time there only because the few times I’ve clicked on the link I’ve found the posts too outrageous to reasonably deal with. Kind of like trying to debate Vic6. Does that make sense?
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:11 pm

[quote=“DeCavelier”]I’m pretty sure Sc prep talk has a political discussion section called probably appropriately the rubber room. I believe anyone wishing to debate penguin may want to look there.[/quote]
Nope. They got rid of the rubber room because of the same people.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:13 pm

Hmmm, I’ll look into that.
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:14 pm

[quote=“DeCavelier”]For the record I’ve found beyond sports to be probably a generous description. I haven’t spent much time there only because the few times I’ve clicked on the link I’ve found the posts too outrageous to reasonably deal with. Kind of like trying to debate Vic6. Does that make sense?[/quote]
I agree. What you have there are three or four guys bent on the destruction of all things conservative. They particularly attack one poster for being a racist. The problem there is, regardless of what that poster says, they say he is a racist. They claim to attack racists wherever they may be. It’s funny because they only bring up old posts and change any new threads to attack him. I stop posting when they do that.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:15 pm

Looks as if you’re correct! I’ll see what I can do to re-institute a political discussion section.
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Yeah looks like the same thing happened at scprep. The section is still there but not as a guest, only when I log in as an administrator. I’ll see what I can do to get things between the ditches so we can open it up for everyone again.
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:06 pm

[quote=“DeCavelier”]Yeah looks like the same thing happened at scprep. The section is still there but not as a guest, only when I log in as an administrator. I’ll see what I can do to get things between the ditches so we can open it up for everyone again.[/quote]
The rule in a place like that should be simple. Either conform to the rules or be gone, or there should be no rules at all.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:27 pm

I’ve submitted a query on the subject on the other site.

For the record it looks to be more to do with software updates than political tensions. When clicking on the rubber room link the entire page seems to change its format. Possible that some testing is going on that has more to do with the least important of scprep sections than it does with actual tension or moderation issues. Looks like the rubber room is basically a lab rat for improvements to the site. Until I get an answer I can only speculate.
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Merry Christmas WarPaint Image
    1 CAT FAN
    All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A