Finally the end of a dynasty

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Finally the end of a dynasty

Postby Justin54 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:06 pm

Congrats to south Pointe y'all are the best team in the state but with what y'all are losing it's over for y'all y'all had a great run on the back of kendrick but he is now gone teams y'all beat up on are coming for the payback and yes y'all return nice pieces but y'all core group of stars are no longer lots of teams will remember the butt whipping and give them back I'm glad kendrick is gone he is a special talent the red foxes are now favorites for 2018 the team of sophomores and juniors that got whipped will do the whipping y'all been warned lol
Justin54
Freshman

Re: Finally the end of a dynasty

Postby silverfox92 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:45 pm

[quote=“Justin54”]Congrats to south Pointe y’all are the best team in the state but with what y’all are losing it’s over for y’all y’all had a great run on the back of kendrick but he is now gone teams y’all beat up on are coming for the payback and yes y’all return nice pieces but y’all core group of stars are no longer lots of teams will remember the butt whipping and give them back I’m glad kendrick is gone he is a special talent the red foxes are now favorites for 2018 the team of sophomores and juniors that got whipped will do the whipping y’all been warned lol[/quote]

Typical Dumb a** Nowhereville fan. Strait didn't build SPs legacy off the back of Kendricks shoulders he knows how to develop talent and WIN!!! Maybe if Calabrese did the same you wouldn't be on here talking non sense!! South Pointe is here to stay! Just like Dutch Fork in 5A, Dillon in 3A, Abbeville in 2A, and Lamar in 1A!! Take notes y'all will be on the tale end of a championship once again in 2018!! :lol: :lol: see ya in Willy B next year to collect your 3rd runner up trophy scrub!!!
silverfox92
Freshman

Postby AMA-MAN » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:18 am

South Pointe will just reload #17 will be their Quarterback
AMA-MAN
Freshman

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:18 pm

HARTSVILLE SUCKS, YALL CHEATED TO BEAT US

they won.”

The Stallions (15-0) were led by quarterback Derion Kendrick’s 243 yards total offense and four touchdowns.

Red Foxes quarterback A.J. Joyner, who finished with 77 yards total offense, scored on a 4-yard run in the second quarter. And in the fourth, teammate Dariyan Pendergrass scored from the 2.

Junior Tiyon Evans led the Red Foxes on offense with 80 yards.
605 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby 5thqtr » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Typical Dumb a** Nowhereville fan. Strait didn’t build SPs legacy off the back of Kendricks shoulders he knows how to develop talent and WIN!!! Maybe if Calabrese did the same you wouldn’t be on here talking non sense!! South Pointe is here to stay! Just like Dutch Fork in 5A, Dillon in 3A, Abbeville in 2A, and Lamar in 1A!! Take notes y’all will be on the tale end of a championship once again in 2018!! see ya in Willy B next year to collect your 3rd runner up trophy scrub!!! - SilverFoxFan92

Exactly Right @ SilverFoxFan92 and great job and congrats to DF! Greg Ruff who Quarterbacked the Stallions over the Red Foxes was not an All-American! What's crazy is all I heard at the end of last year was how young Hartsville and South Aiken were! I sat on here and submitted to PFT the fact, we were and are young too! All I will say is! Just wait for it if that's what you think! DK is the 4th QB to lead the Stallions to a State Championship not the 1st!
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Postby Justin54 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:55 pm

Before y'all go ham I'm just getting my kicks in south Pointe is one of the best teams I've ever seen I still think tho that Hartsville will be better next season and I think sp will take a step bk because dk is the type player you can't replace not knocking anybody and not only dk but leadership and players like Adams don't come along that often but I tell you what south Pointe Wooooooo them sum bad bad boys
Justin54
Freshman

Postby 5thqtr » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:31 pm

[quote=“Justin54”]Before y’all go ham I’m just getting my kicks in south Pointe is one of the best teams I’ve ever seen I still think tho that Hartsville will be better next season and I think sp will take a step bk because dk is the type player you can’t replace not knocking anybody and not only dk but leadership and players like Adams don’t come along that often but I tell you what south Pointe Wooooooo them sum bad bad boys[/quote]

Justin54 - you have several post all basically saying the same thing. Even when shown the facts of years past. What gives? I think you changed your screen name; but are the same dude that seem to have an emotional breakdown last year! My thing is Justin54 - you have to understand how often it has been said, " they can't recover from losing X"! You aren't the 1st. I give you that. Won't be the last. But, you are the one I must give credit to for maybe giving the new Stallions motivation to work even harder with propaganda like you typing out.We have had great players come/go Justin54! DK himself would be the 1st to tell you he is a unique talent. But, will also be the 1st to tell you SOUTH POINTE WILL BE BACK!
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Postby polysci » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:04 am

5th I wanted to jump in on how these guys think the SP dynasty will magically be over because they lost this senior class. Everybody has been saying this about SP since Gilmore and his class left, then Clowney left, then Ruff and his class left, now DK and his class. Everybody should take note that its not players it the program. what impresses me the most about SP is that these guys come from the same neighborhood for the most and they have been playing together forever. Very few transfers to SP because they don't need them. Whoever has to step up next year believe me will and the train will continue to roll. I remember when Gilmore left the newspapers interviewed Clowney and asked him how he thought they were going to do and he said they were going to keep on winning. Guess what, they are still winning.
polysci
Freshman

Postby All We Do Is Win » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:16 pm

I want Hartsville to sack up and schedule us! Everyone knows Dillon is the king of the Pee Dee
We are the Best. We are Dillon. Strive for Five
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Postby WRHIRadio » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:56 pm

[quote=“Justin54”]Congrats to south Pointe y’all are the best team in the state but with what y’all are losing it’s over for y’all y’all had a great run on the back of kendrick but he is now gone teams y’all beat up on are coming for the payback and yes y’all return nice pieces but y’all core group of stars are no longer lots of teams will remember the butt whipping and give them back I’m glad kendrick is gone he is a special talent the red foxes are now favorites for 2018 the team of sophomores and juniors that got whipped will do the whipping y’all been warned lol[/quote]

Justin,

South Pointe will be just fine. We have broadcast every game in the school's history and can tell you that they replace players like Derion Kendrick every couple of years. Folks said there would never be another Gilmore, then there will never be another Clowney, then no one will be another Greg Ruff, and now the same is being said about Derion Kendrick.
The fact is all of those folks are correct. Each of the above I mentioned torched their opponents in different ways and in fact were never replaced. But the reality is South Pointe will suit more players up next season that will find a way to win games.
You may be right, Hartsville might win it all next season. But don't count South Pointe out. Keep in mind that while South Pointe beat Hartsville 3 times in 4 years, they did it with completely different teams from that first time to Saturday.
WRHIRadio
JV

Return to Class 4A