Tiger Returns!

Palmetto Football Talk’s Locker Room is a message board to discuss sports topics other than prep and college football. NASCAR, baseball, whatever - this is the place.

Tiger Returns!

Postby Woodruff Star » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:55 pm

Tiger announced today that he will compete at the Masters this year after a 144 day hiatus from golf.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman

Re: Tiger Returns!

Postby BulldogAtHeart » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:29 pm

GREAT! Im tired of hearing about his personal life and ready to see him on the fairways and greens. I may have to call in sick for the opening round of the masters lol.
BulldogAtHeart
Freshman

Postby Catch The Buzz » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:30 am

April 8th, opening day at the "Augusta Circus"
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
Catch The Buzz
All-American

Postby Woodruff Star » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:52 am

Huh?
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman

Postby Catch The Buzz » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Just think it's going to be a media circus at the best golf tournament in the world.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
Catch The Buzz
All-American

Postby Woodruff Star » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Ahh, I gotcha.

Yea, it'll be covered pretty well. I just hope Tiger has a good showing.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman

Postby BulldogAtHeart » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:31 pm

From what I heard on ESPN last night, Augusta National is very strict about people making comments to golfers and such. That is something I am glad for. I really dont want to hear someone hollar "TIGER IS A CHEATER" during the middle of his backswing. I am hoping they leave those comments for outside the golf course and if they do make them, they are handled asap.

I bet the next time Tiger plays are Bethpage Black golf course though...ahh hell..he is gonna hear it ALL!
BulldogAtHeart
Freshman

Postby Woodruff Star » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:47 am

That place... the way their fans act... It's ridiculous.

I read where the guys at Bethpage turned Fred Funk's name against him.

I mean, cheering after a amazing putt, chanting something for golfers as they come up to the gallery.. that's fine.. but, it's a GENTLEMAN'S GAME! Freaking New Yorkers

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman

Postby BulldogAtHeart » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Gentlemen and New York rarely EVER go together so it doesn't surprise me at all.
BulldogAtHeart
Freshman

Return to The Locker Room