3 Ware Shoals Finalists..........

The conversation and activity is fast and furious on the Class 1A board. The schools may be small in enrollments but the hearts and support of the Class 1A fans are the biggest in South Carolina.

Re: 3 Ware Shoals Finalists..........

Postby cattail » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:32 pm

I don't know for sure but I would assume that the person who gets the job will be the one that can best feel an open teaching position. What teaching positions are available at WS during these cut backs and tight budgets???
Go Cats! Go Buccs! Come get you some!
cattail
All-American

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Total Dominance wrote:Alan Roebuck is the best fit --- PERIOD!

without a doubt....i would vote for him against these other 2 with both hands......brown didn't win but 2 games this year at mccormick.......can't believe he is even a finalist.......boy the index is blowing up over this.........many seem to think lollis was crucified because he told the truth about the blackwell situation......blackwell ad sprouse are cousins.......
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Stripes wrote:Correct me (nicely) if I am wrong but if the new head coach doesn't want the AD position, Lollis gets to keep it? Not sure why he wouldn't want that extra bit of money for being the AD. That is the way I understood it to be. Of course I am not from WS but I have always going there to officiate games. I have met a lot of really good people there.

according to the index lollis just got crucified.......he will no longer be anything unless this new coach wants to hire him........pretty sick way to do things.....ware shoals will suffer from this......ask 96 what happens when you pull a sick stunt like this......the kids see it for what it is and things take a big turn for the worst......
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:08 pm

cattail wrote:I don't know for sure but I would assume that the person who gets the job will be the one that can best feel an open teaching position. What teaching positions are available at WS during these cut backs and tight budgets???

i don't see how that has anything at all to do with this......lollis already had a job there.......that in itself blows up your theory.......
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby cattail » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 pm

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
cattail wrote:I don't know for sure but I would assume that the person who gets the job will be the one that can best feel an open teaching position. What teaching positions are available at WS during these cut backs and tight budgets???

i don't see how that has anything at all to do with this......lollis already had a job there.......that in itself blows up your theory.......

Mac, Mister school board I know every freaking thing and you should have listened to me because I told you so. Please tell me how a school can hire a Teacher/Coach that can only teach PE and they only need and have an English teacher spot to fill???(example only).Oh they can use them as a substitute teacher right, or fire a good teacher thats been there for 30 years and make room for whomever???
cattail
All-American

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:46 pm

cattail wrote:
BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:

Mac, Mister school board I know every freaking thing and you should have listened to me because I told you so. Please tell me how a school can hire a Teacher/Coach that can only teach PE and they only need and have an English teacher spot to fill???(example only).Oh they can use them as a substitute teacher right, or fire a good teacher thats been there for 30 years and make room for whomever???

i don't think you understood my point.....if the priority here was to replace murdock with someone that did not require a position to open for them, lollis would be in the front of the line......he already teaches there.......he already has a job there...in fact, if that was the priority there would have never been interviews as was the case when murdock got the job after turner left for clover.....apparently that was not the priority or lollis would, at least, still be in the running.......read the comments from the ware shoals folks in the index......pretty pointed........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby catof2006 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Please tell me how a school can hire a Teacher/Coach that can only teach PE and they only need and have an English teacher spot to fill???(example only).Oh they can use them as a substitute teacher right, or fire a good teacher thats been there for 30 years and make room for whomever???

Yep, sure can. seen it many times. They can move a principal thats been there 30 years into a "guidance position" to move their new principal in, without any interviews by the way. They can hire an AD at a board meeting weeks before anyone else knows about it. again without any interviews and overlooking a hometown lady with more titles than the AD will ever have. They can take an AD of the Year and strip his job just to combine it with football. They can CREATE a discipline position for a non-certified guy so he can become head football coach. They can even claim that losing practice socks is a reason to fire a coach. They can run off a Hall of Fame coach because the superintendent's son didnt play QB.

Just a few examples I've heard of.
catof2006
Freshman

Postby cattail » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:05 am

catof2006 wrote:Please tell me how a school can hire a Teacher/Coach that can only teach PE and they only need and have an English teacher spot to fill???(example only).Oh they can use them as a substitute teacher right, or fire a good teacher thats been there for 30 years and make room for whomever???

Yep, sure can. seen it many times. They can move a principal thats been there 30 years into a "guidance position" to move their new principal in, without any interviews by the way. They can hire an AD at a board meeting weeks before anyone else knows about it. again without any interviews and overlooking a hometown lady with more titles than the AD will ever have. They can take an AD of the Year and strip his job just to combine it with football. They can CREATE a discipline position for a non-certified guy so he can become head football coach. They can even claim that losing practice socks is a reason to fire a coach. They can run off a Hall of Fame coach because the superintendent's son didnt play QB.

Thats pretty funny right there I don't care who you are.
cattail
All-American

Postby catof2006 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:24 am

you saying these things didnt happen? these things happened at laurens, chesterfield, WS and NS not necessarily in order. or at least thats what I hear :shock:
catof2006
Freshman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:39 am

cattail wrote:
catof2006 wrote:Please tell me how a school can hire a Teacher/Coach that can only teach PE and they only need and have an English teacher spot to fill???(example only).Oh they can use them as a substitute teacher right, or fire a good teacher thats been there for 30 years and make room for whomever???

there is nothing funny about gutting the educational process unless you are a complete fool...... BTW,you stole that line from ole uncle wildcat.......bet he ain't smiling now..... ;)
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 1A