3 Ware Shoals Finalists..........

The conversation and activity is fast and furious on the Class 1A board. The schools may be small in enrollments but the hearts and support of the Class 1A fans are the biggest in South Carolina.

Re: 3 Ware Shoals Finalists..........

Postby scfb9908 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Iowa guy doesn't have tons of experience coaching all sports "skills". he has experience conditioning and strengthening. Got to know the skills of the game. He may know football from playing it however. Anyway...good luck.

Oh by the way, the 2009-10 AD of the Year gets his job taken away just to combine the position with football? WOW.

Are you stupid? Do you Know Sports? Do you know student athletes? "got to know the skills of the game"??? you are an idiot... Played D1 ball coached at Kansas and Iowa. And you ? his ability to coach a 1A team in HS? crawl back in a SC hole. Lame politics playing with kids... You are nuts.. disregard an alum that wants to come home for political games is disgraceful... I've read most of your posts and i hope you are not the board owner because you are stupid.
scfb9908
Freshman

Postby wssports » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Wonder which assistants will be retained. I hope that they let Gaines go back to coaching JV..... was NOT impressed with the guy that was there last year. Plus whomever gets the job has got to insert a different offense. I know its 1A but they also cant let the QB play defense, our QB last year was worn out by the 4th quarter. No matter who they hire I will be at the games rooting them on
wssports
Freshman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:22 am

scfb9908 wrote:Iowa guy doesn't have tons of experience coaching all sports "skills". he has experience conditioning and strengthening. Got to know the skills of the game. He may know football from playing it however. Anyway...good luck.

Oh by the way, the 2009-10 AD of the Year gets his job taken away just to combine the position with football? WOW.

Are you stupid? Do you Know Sports? Do you know student athletes? "got to know the skills of the game"??? you are an idiot... Played D1 ball coached at Kansas and Iowa. And you ? his ability to coach a 1A team in HS? crawl back in a SC hole. Lame politics playing with kids... You are nuts.. disregard an alum that wants to come home for political games is disgraceful... I've read most of your posts and i hope you are not the board owner because you are stupid.

i am starting to believe you are from iowa...... :D .......this guy you are freaking out over has no real coaching experience.....right ????.........also, the AD job is included in this.......would he not be totally lost as an athletic director ???.......of course he would.......if you are him, they may have found out that you are a hot head...... :D :D .now you know why you didn't get the job..... ;)
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby Total Dominance » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:03 am

Alan Roebuck is the best fit --- PERIOD!

10 state championships (’71, ’81, ’91, ’96, ’10, ’11, ’15, ’16, ’17, ’18)
and counting...

formerly known as the #1 Stunna (incognito)
Total Dominance
All-American

Postby 96fanatic » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:15 am

good luck to whoever gets the job.i wish him
the best except for one friday out of the year.
only 5 more months.
96fanatic
All-American

Postby catof2006 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:19 am

scfb99whatever,
You need to stop. you're hurting my feeling :cry: Listen. he may be the best for the job. i don't know. he did not interview. no one knows why. but, just because he coached WEIGHTLIFTING to boys AND girls does not mean he is right for the AD position. That is what you are implying and i disagree, sir. too much caffeine in your diet.IMO.
catof2006
Freshman

Postby catof2006 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:34 am

Are you stupid? Sometimes when i listen to others' advice
Do you Know Sports? yea watch ESPN all the time. and sometime FOX sports.
Do you know student athletes? yea, aint that the people who go to school and participate in sports
"got to know the skills of the game"??? yes. coaching weightlifting doesn't mean you know crap about volleyball, baseball, golf, soccer, wrestling, basketball, etc.

Played D1 ball coached at Kansas and Iowa. so, he knows how to play a position in football.
And you ? started both ways on my 9-10 year old badminton team
his ability to coach a 1A team in HS? why should 1A credentials be any less than 4A? especially with the recent history of WS. dont downgrade WS football.

crawl back in a SC hole. OK
Lame politics playing with kids... I agree. this is terrible.
You are nuts.. maybe
disregard an alum that wants to come home for political games is disgraceful... I agree
I've read most of your posts and i hope you are not the board owner because you are stupid. thanks for the compliment. i wouldnt begin to know how to "own a board".
That was fun. relax. Its done. fair, unfair, many feel disappointed. I am too. My favorite didnt get it either. I felt he was the most qualified with 4 state championship rings and experience coaching several boys AND girls sports. maybe we can enjoy the WS fall from grace together.
catof2006
Freshman

Postby 3-3 Stack » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:56 pm

With all of you guys pissing on each other, it is hard to tell. Did anyone actually get named for the position?
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Stripes » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Correct me (nicely) if I am wrong but if the new head coach doesn't want the AD position, Lollis gets to keep it? Not sure why he wouldn't want that extra bit of money for being the AD. That is the way I understood it to be. Of course I am not from WS but I have always going there to officiate games. I have met a lot of really good people there.
Stripes
Freshman

Postby siuk-to-fowa » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:39 pm

It's a combined position.
siuk-to-fowa
Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 1A