Lamar vs Baptist Hill for State.

The conversation and activity is fast and furious on the Class 1A board. The schools may be small in enrollments but the hearts and support of the Class 1A fans are the biggest in South Carolina.

Lamar vs Baptist Hill for State.

Postby Blacknasty95 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:45 am

I think this will be a good game. Lamar is solid on both sides of the ball but Baptist Hill can sling it up and down the field. I think my team will win but BH got me nervous. We have to bring our A game on defense.
Blacknasty95
Freshman

Re: Lamar vs Baptist Hill for State.

Postby GatorFan87 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:11 pm

If I were a betting man I would put my money on Lamar. I don't think Baptist Hill has enough defense for Lamar. Good luck and bring that title back to the Pee Dee.
GatorFan87
Freshman

Postby FORTD2K » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:23 pm

That maybe true, but you cant over look Baptist Hill. this kinda remind me of the Cross vs McCormick game a few years ago, where no one gave Cross a chance. Baptist Hill has an offense many in 1A has not seen. they throw all over the place and have 4 to 5 wrs that can hurt you, so its hard to key on just 1 wr. Fields also can hurt you with his legs as well and he get rid of the ball quick. Their only loss was to Oceanside Academy, who has a shrine bowl qb, who is one of the best in the state, and has the best wr no one knows who led the state i believe in yards and receptions in Gerald Sheppard. Fields did get hurt that game in the 3rd qtr otherwise they would have won that game as well. Lamar should win because they've been there before, if the foxes cant contain those wrs, it could be a ****
FORTD2K
Freshman

Postby GatorFan87 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:31 pm

I love my LV Gators, but I have to be honest about our team this year, we were no where even close to the team we had last year and Baptist Hill let us score over 30 pts on them. Lamar will run the ball alot to keep that Baptist Hill scoring machine on the sidelines. The only team that even come close to beating Lamar this year was 4A Crestwood that finished at 8-6 on the year. I might be wrong, but it's Lamar's to lose. Now Lamar has won their fair share of Championships and I like to see teams that haven't won win. Maybe Baptist Hill will pull the upset.
GatorFan87
Freshman

Return to Class 1A