Region 1-A Jamboree?

The conversation and activity is fast and furious on the Class 1A board. The schools may be small in enrollments but the hearts and support of the Class 1A fans are the biggest in South Carolina.

Region 1-A Jamboree?

Postby HSFBjunkie » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:07 am

Shot in the dark here, but I'll take it.

Anybody know the lineup and start time for Thursday's (Aug. 11) Region 1-A Jamboree at Calhoun Falls?

I know of these, which might be it as Ware Shoals is the only other football school in the region.

McCormick vs.Calhoun Falls; Whitmire vs. Dixie
Educating the public about what "running up the score" truly is, one soccer mom at a time.
HSFBjunkie
All-American

Re: Region 1-A Jamboree?

Postby 96fanatic » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:33 pm

HSFBjunkie wrote:Shot in the dark here, but I'll take it.

Anybody know the lineup and start time for Thursday's (Aug. 11) Region 1-A Jamboree at Calhoun Falls?

I know of these, which might be it as Ware Shoals is the only other football school in the region.

McCormick vs.Calhoun Falls; Whitmire vs. Dixie

6 pm
DIXIE-WHITMIRE
MCCORMICK-WARE SHOALS
CALHOUN FALLS-GREENWOOD CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
96fanatic
All-American

Re: Region 1-A Jamboree?

Postby Viking9987 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:46 am

Congratulations to Greenwood Christian School for winning their scrimmage over CF. The question I have is for schools like Calhoun Falls, McCormick, Dixie, and Ware Shoals is with the low numbers of players have any of those schools considered going to 8 man football or dropping the sport completely? I'm just curious because I know depth is an issue but how do u conduct a full team practice? I'm sure you can't go 11 on 11 so what do you do?
Viking9987
Freshman

Return to Class 1A