Cheraw @ Abbeville (3rd Round of Playoffs)

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Re: Cheraw @ Abbeville (3rd Round of Playoffs)

Postby Truefan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:10 am

The-Apache wrote:I see the Chesterfield crew done started up, funny part about it, they yacking from HOME. .

Sorry Cannot hear you for the Dang BELL...DING...DING....DING :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The point of the game is not how well the individual does but whether the team wins.It's the feeling of teamwork that you'll remember. You'll forget the plays, the hits, and the scores, but you'll never forget your teammates"
Truefan
Varsity

Postby Truefan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:16 am

The-Apache wrote:One of the bloggers said y’all were down one stud but if y’all are banged up and hanging 60+ with 600+ yards rushing the stable has to be loaded. Hoping for a good, clean, hard played game leaving it all on the field and see how the dust falls.

Well actually 40 points contributed to the defense and 21 off of offensive miscues
Not sure they were missing any skill positions. The Panthers had #8, #24, #31, #3, #16 & #17. Their OL was missing their starting left tackle (#75). Defensive until was all there I susspect. Cannot tell you anything about the punt team... :lol:

All jest aside - Hoping the Braves have a tremendous game plan and execution - the Panthers are solid and the Braves will need to have their best game yet. Pulling for Region IV all the way. Safe travel to all Brave contingent.
"The point of the game is not how well the individual does but whether the team wins.It's the feeling of teamwork that you'll remember. You'll forget the plays, the hits, and the scores, but you'll never forget your teammates"
Truefan
Varsity

Postby Atown » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:09 pm

#22 was our leading rusher prior to tearing his ACL in the Hartsville Game. He had his surgery last week I heard so he was definitely missing. He is just a Jr so hopefully he fully recovers and is ready to go next year.
Atown
Freshman

Postby 1fan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:29 am

[quote=“Atown”]#22 was our leading rusher prior to tearing his ACL in the Hartsville Game. He had his surgery last week I heard so he was definitely missing. He is just a Jr so hopefully he fully recovers and is ready to go next year.[/quote]

so far Abbeville has been able to over come several players being out but if Bryce Jackson can't play this friday we may be in trouble with a team like Cheraw.
1fan
Freshman

Postby Dick Rambone » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:02 am

I know the Braves coaching staff will be studying the film to see what mistakes the Ram defense made to allow 622 yards rushing, and try not to make the same mistakes. I believe they will certainly have the players in the right position. The question will be, can they execute and contain the A-Town speed on both sides of the ball. My sister went to the game and I asked her how they throttled our defense so bad. Her reply was #8, "He ran around the left, he ran around the right, and he ran up the middle and he was so fast he looked like a blur". If the Braves have a chance, they better develop a game plan to stop that guy. It will be easier said than done.

Go Rams!! Go Braves!!
Dick Rambone
Freshman

Postby The-Apache » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:07 am

so far Abbeville has been able to over come several players being out but if Bryce Jackson can’t play this friday we may be in trouble with a team like Cheraw.[/quote]

I hadn’t heard of that one, no doubt another stud in the stable, nice to have that kind of riches. Hope everything works out, is there a local play by play up there
The-Apache
Freshman

Postby 96fanatic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:48 am

[quote=“The-Apache”]so far Abbeville has been able to over come several players being out but if Bryce Jackson can’t play this friday we may be in trouble with a team like Cheraw.[/quote]

I hadn’t heard of that one, no doubt another stud in the stable, nice to have that kind of riches. Hope everything works out, is there a local play by play up there[/quote]

he is the PANTHER qb.great athlete.
www.wzlaradio.com
96fanatic
All-American

Postby Total Dominance » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:55 pm

not to worry! Believe me, the cupboard ain't empty.

9 state championships (’71, ’81, ’91, ’96, ’10, ’11, ’15, ’16, ’17)
and counting...

formerly known as the #1 Stunna (incognito)
Total Dominance
All-American

Postby Atown » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Hearing the cupboard is depleted. Abbeville may be without as many 5 starters. The braves may catch the panthers at the best possible time.
Atown
Freshman

Postby Ramm » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:45 am

[quote=“Atown”]Hearing the cupboard is depleted. Abbeville may be without as many 5 starters. The braves may catch the panthers at the best possible time.[/quote]
Welll Abbeville faithful has no worries atown trust the force..abbeville and Qb and rapley will run liek a machine on the little braves...actually they are bravevettes..and they are good but not great and they will not have enough offense to beat Abbeville ..alot drinking will be done on hwy 9 tomorrow night..atown will most likey knock the bravevettes qb out the game..and then the tribe will lose what warrior spirt the have final and updateed score 51- 22 the abbeville .tee pees will be burn down and it will be back braveville sc and warparty and little braves will getting ready for winter...THE CHERAW BRAVES SEASON IS OVER Lets drink one to lonely brave ...stay thristy and thanks for playing...
Ramm
Varsity

PreviousNext

Return to Class 2A