Cheraw @ Abbeville (3rd Round of Playoffs)

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Re: Cheraw @ Abbeville (3rd Round of Playoffs)

Postby Total Dominance » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:54 pm

[quote=“flying eagle”]I think this will be a close Cheraw 35 Abbeville 28[/quote]
You need to put the glass pipe down!

9 state championships (’71, ’81, ’91, ’96, ’10, ’11, ’15, ’16, ’17)
and counting...

formerly known as the #1 Stunna (incognito)
Total Dominance
All-American

Postby flying eagle » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:51 pm

[quote=“Total Dominance”][quote=“flying eagle”]I think this will be a close Cheraw 35 Abbeville 28[/quote]
You need to put the glass pipe down![/quote]
Hey my friend just seeing what you would say hope you are doing good good luck to both teams
flying eagle
All-American

Postby Ramm » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:29 pm

[quote=“flying eagle”][quote=“Total Dominance”][quote=“flying eagle”]I think this will be a close Cheraw 35 Abbeville 28[/quote]
You need to put the glass pipe down![/quote]
Hey my friend just seeing what you would say hope you are doing good good luck to both teams[/quote]
THE little BRAVES will try to run the football on abbeville..and it want happen..bottom line the braves dont have the firepower to beat Abbeville..Atown is on another level braves are face a very powerful team that has machine on it offense so drink up and stay thirsty it will get very ugly....Abbeville will rush for more than 400 yards or maybe 500 yards...bravettes will try but lack warrior to win like a champion..final score..Atown 54 braves 22.....dont forget tractor pulling and jumping cars will be halftime show....drink up ...
Ramm
Varsity

Postby *Topcat* » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:22 am

Somebody please explain how Chesterfield beat Cheraw 38-21 two weeks ago. Is that score correct? I understand Chesterfield coring 38....they have weapons....but Cheraw with 21? We had 20 on the Rams after 1 quarter. What gives? :?: :?: :?:
*Topcat*
All-American

Postby Chief Tomahawk » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:57 am

Rivalry game...but Cheraw’s offensive line is no where near as good as last years...and with Abbeville putting 42 on us last year, I believe it will be the same this year...but holding out hope the Braves will play better this year. ;)
Chief Tomahawk
Varsity

Postby The-Apache » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:02 am

Yes Chief, agree wholeheartedly, the O-Line coach from last year is gone in addition to the talent that graduated off the line.

I see the Chesterfield crew done started up, funny part about it, they yacking from HOME.

Coach AP and his braintrusts are hard at it as always, we know A-Town will be a hard out but we’re up for the task.
Last edited by The-Apache on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The-Apache
Freshman

Postby Atown » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:16 am

Abbeville is really banged up right now. If we were fully healthy I think you could engrave the trophy ,but we are a mash unit right now. I realize every team has bumps and bruises this time of year but we have injuries at critical positions that hopefully we can overcome. Its going to be tough from here on out.
Our offense is playing well but it was scary good before 22 went down.
Atown
Freshman

Postby The-Apache » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:40 pm

One of the bloggers said y’all were down one stud but if y’all are banged up and hanging 60+ with 600+ yards rushing the stable has to be loaded. Hoping for a good, clean, hard played game leaving it all on the field and see how the dust falls.
The-Apache
Freshman

Postby Atown » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:12 pm

We lost our top RB against Hartsville. He picked up 14 yards on the first play and tore his ACL. Kid is a Jr and hopefully has a full recovery and returns as good as ever next year. Last year I think he score 3 TDs in the game at Cheraw.
Atown
Freshman

Postby Brave Power » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:12 pm

Cheraw can win this game. Cheraw can run or throw. Cheraw will be the toughest 2a school that A Ville has played
Brave Power
Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 2A