Carvers Bay 22 B-E. 21 Overtime

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Carvers Bay 22 B-E. 21 Overtime

Postby BearKuntry » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Great game by the Bears. What a game any one of these team. Could have won. B-E is one hellva team
BearKuntry
JV

Re: Carvers Bay 22 B-E. 21 Overtime

Postby Galloping Horse » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:45 am

Sound like this was a barn burner, great win and see you next week at Barnwell
WW Carter Field!
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Postby BearKuntry » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:41 am

Congrats on the win I knew you guys would win that game. Yep I'll see you next week hopefully we'll come out on the top. I must be honest I will give Barnwell a slight edge over my Bears ( can't believe I'm saying this). The only reason I'm saying this is because of the play calling by the coaches. Why would you run a QB sweep 3 yds away from your end zone, 4th quarter tied game 1:25 on the clock to win the game and got stuff. That's the dumbest call I have ever seen in my life. We couldn't run on them guys, but we kill them with the passing game.
BearKuntry
JV

Postby Superman » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:20 am

I give the Bears a good chance. I heard you were successful passing against Bamberg and that should play well against Barnwell's secondary which definitely is not any better than Bamberg's.

But Barnwell is a sound team and will not make many mistakes to capitalize on.
Superman
JV

Postby vernman » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:50 pm

A-town will be proud to meet either Carvers Bay or Barnwell in Columbia. but WE have to get by southside first. good luck to both teams.
vernman
Freshman

Postby BearKuntry » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:23 pm

In my opinion I think both teams are evenly match. Both teams can run and pass the ball. I think the team with the best defense will win or who has the ball in the 4th as time is wining down. Can't call a score but ill throw one out there.

Bears 19

Warhorse 14
BearKuntry
JV

Postby Galloping Horse » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:24 am

Still think your Bears can hold Barnwell to 14 points after giving up 57 and it could have been more but we ran the ball in the second half out of respect and to run the to shorten the game?

Barnwell 57 Carvers Bay 26

Enough

SAID

!
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Postby Galloping Horse » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:34 am

Superman, please don’t bring up Bamberg because they don’t have a dog in this fight so remember, it’s not smart to criticize Barnwell secondary against a team they previously beat and has been knocked out of the playoffs.

PASSING:
Carvers Bay: Sumpter 7-14-2 128.
Barnwell: Pender 16-23 255

Sumpter also fumbled twice, which stat reflects a team with a weak secondary?

Barnwell
Enough Said!!!
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Postby BearKuntry » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:12 am

Dude don't start bumping your gum now you was quiet all week until Barnwell won. You didn't know who was going to win.
BearKuntry
JV

Postby Galloping Horse » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:54 am

Sir I wasn’t quiet all week, if you go check the threads I was the 1st one that posted it would be Barnwell vs Abbeville for the championship. You’ve been the one running your mouth for weeks. 1st it was Barnwell is going to have a tough game at Timberland, we killed them. Then it was Carvers Bay is the real deal, you even posted a ridiculous prediction that your Bears would hold Barnwell to 14 points. The Bears offense was the one who was held to 14 points. Then it was this crazy conversation that Bamberg had better cornerbacks than Barnwell, we be Bamberg on their field after having 6 turnovers. The bottom line is you showed NO respect for who we are, Barnwell is the 2 times lower state runner ups and lower state champions and if you don’t respect that you will get what your Bears got last night, 57 points dropped on you. Last but not least, how do you see logic in saying games are going to be tough for us? We are and has been the #2 team in aa ALL season, the only team one can say will be a tough game for us is Abbeville because they have been #1 all season and are 3 times defending champions.

Now that that’s out of the way, I hope all the Bears had a safe trip back home and congratulations on your Bears efforts, they are a talented team. They gave it their all and deserve credit for that. These are high school teenagers and they shouldn’t be judge just based on winning a game but also their character, courage, and just the fact they had the heart to step onto that field and give it all they have to offer. Much respect to your coaching staff for assembling such talented squad, your coach will certainly be missed along with all the dynamic seniors yawl have. Hopefully yawl can continue your winning ways in the future years as you have done in the past.
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Next

Return to Class 2A