3rd Round Match-Ups

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Re: 3rd Round Match-Ups

Postby bman29450 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:36 pm

Sportguy have you ever seen Timberland play or you just going by what you have seen from Barnwell
bman29450
Freshman

Postby Tha Godfodder » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:03 am

I'm taking Abbeville and Southside Christian in upper.. Barnwell and Carvers Bay in Lower. I think there will be 3 lower scoring games, and Saluda/SSC will be a shoot out.
Tha Godfodder
Freshman

Postby vernman » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:12 am

[quote=“96fanatic”][quote=“SaludaTigerAlumni”]Abbeville
Saluda

Barnwell
Bamberg

Gotta roll with my Tigers over Southside! We are playing our best ball of the year and are finally fully healthy. Our Seniors have never lost before upper-state, not happening Friday either![/quote]

GO GET’EM TIGERS![/quote]
I certainly hope you guys can get the win Friday, Saluta is much closer than southside, plus southside field wins!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be pulling for you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;) :D :D :D :D :D
vernman
Freshman

Postby vernman » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:14 am

[quote=“96fanatic”][quote=“SaludaTigerAlumni”]Abbeville
Saluda

Barnwell
Bamberg

Gotta roll with my Tigers over Southside! We are playing our best ball of the year and are finally fully healthy. Our Seniors have never lost before upper-state, not happening Friday either![/quote]

GO GET’EM TIGERS![/quote]
I certainly hope you guys can get the win Friday, Saluta is much closer than southside, plus southside field is terible!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll be pulling for you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;) :D :D :D :D :D
vernman
Freshman

Postby sportguy » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:03 pm

I have seen Barnwell in action their a complete team. Wilth a great Head coach
sportguy
Freshman

Previous

Return to Class 2A