DEAD BOARD

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Re: DEAD BOARD

Postby jhs65 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:00 pm

I know I was on this board in 2000 and 2001. I don't remember how long before that. You didn't like Beau, but he always had plenty of responses to his posts. He pulled people's chains and they responded. You just couldn't handle him.
Go Bluff Dogs and Clemson Tigers
jhs65
All-American

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:00 am

[quote=“jhs65”]I know I was on this board in 2000 and 2001. I don’t remember how long before that. You didn’t like Beau, but he always had plenty of responses to his posts. He pulled people’s chains and they responded. You just couldn’t handle him.[/quote]
I didn't know Beau had past, I haven't been on this board since Dillon moved up. When did he die.
Welcome to DILLON UNIVERSITY HOME OF THE 08,09,12,13,14,15,17 State Champions :twisted:
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Postby jhs65 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:29 pm

[quote=“catdatplayedandknows”][quote=“jhs65”]I know I was on this board in 2000 and 2001. I don’t remember how long before that. You didn’t like Beau, but he always had plenty of responses to his posts. He pulled people’s chains and they responded. You just couldn’t handle him.[/quote]
I didn’t know Beau had past, I haven’t been on this board since Dillon moved up. When did he die.[/quote]
He died a couple of years ago. I don’t remember the date, but I knew him. We sat together at most Bluff games until his health got so bad that he wasn’t able to attend. He really enjoyed this board. Many people from this board that met him liked him.
Go Bluff Dogs and Clemson Tigers
jhs65
All-American

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:18 pm

[quote=“jhs65”][quote=“catdatplayedandknows”][quote=“jhs65”]I know I was on this board in 2000 and 2001. I don’t remember how long before that. You didn’t like Beau, but he always had plenty of responses to his posts. He pulled people’s chains and they responded. You just couldn’t handle him.[/quote]
I didn’t know Beau had past, I haven’t been on this board since Dillon moved up. When did he die.[/quote]
He died a couple of years ago. I don’t remember the date, but I knew him. We sat together at most Bluff games until his health got so bad that he wasn’t able to attend. He really enjoyed this board. Many people from this board that met him liked him.[/quote]
Wow, I hate to hear that. Beau and I had some battles on here in the past. I'm shock
Welcome to DILLON UNIVERSITY HOME OF THE 08,09,12,13,14,15,17 State Champions :twisted:
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:07 pm

[quote=“jhs65”]I know I was on this board in 2000 and 2001. I don’t remember how long before that. You didn’t like Beau, but he always had plenty of responses to his posts. He pulled people’s chains and they responded. You just couldn’t handle him.[/quote]

It's what i said..........before he and his ilk came in here this was a football board where there were quality discussions about high school football every day...........once he came in here with his band of juveniles it changed and it was impossible to have a worthwhile thread because he carried everything to the gutter..........the people who made this board worthwhile left...........now we got this............
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Previous

Return to Class 2A