DEAD BOARD

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

DEAD BOARD

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:02 pm

i never thought i would see this board beyond dead.............this place was a wide open, non-stop place at one time.........not anymore..........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Re: DEAD BOARD

Postby Catontherun » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:30 pm

I've been on this board for well over a decade with a couple different names and in all honesty it sucks. I posted in upper state talk 2 weeks ago and crickets. Maybe the bigger classification boards are more active but this one my as well be shut down
Catontherun
Freshman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:50 pm

[quote=“Catontherun”]I’ve been on this board for well over a decade with a couple different names and in all honesty it sucks. I posted in upper state talk 2 weeks ago and crickets. Maybe the bigger classification boards are more active but this one my as well be shut down[/quote]

it's sad........at one time things jumped in here 7 days a week......it was a very fun addition to the games........it started to decline about 7 or 8 years ago and steadily went to nothing........this is not what bob bacote, the guy who started it, wanted..........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby Catontherun » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:23 am

[quote=“BiLlYdAkIDd”][quote=“Catontherun”]I’ve been on this board for well over a decade with a couple different names and in all honesty it sucks. I posted in upper state talk 2 weeks ago and crickets. Maybe the bigger classification boards are more active but this one my as well be shut down[/quote]

it’s sad........at one time things jumped in here 7 days a week......it was a very fun addition to the games........it started to decline about 7 or 8 years ago and steadily went to nothing........this is not what bob bacote, the guy who started it, wanted..........[/quote]

For sure. Its definitely nothing like it used to be. You know it's bad when post from a year ago is still on the front page lol.
Catontherun
Freshman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:57 pm

[quote=“Catontherun”][quote=“BiLlYdAkIDd”][quote=“Catontherun”]I’ve been on this board for well over a decade with a couple different names and in all honesty it sucks. I posted in upper state talk 2 weeks ago and crickets. Maybe the bigger classification boards are more active but this one my as well be shut down[/quote]

it’s sad........at one time things jumped in here 7 days a week......it was a very fun addition to the games........it started to decline about 7 or 8 years ago and steadily went to nothing........this is not what bob bacote, the guy who started it, wanted..........[/quote]

For sure. Its definitely nothing like it used to be. You know it’s bad when post from a year ago is still on the front page lol.[/quote]

at one time there were people who were very knowledgeable about high school football programs on here and the discussions were very informative and interesting.......about 10 years ago a brigade led by this guy named Bo started coming in here who didn't know squat about anything and they pretty much ruined everything........ since then if anyone makes a sensible post about the game or a program these crows start chirping from every direction and now people in the know don't even come here anymore........they need to shoot it in the head now.........its sad.......
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby Catontherun » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Yeah from what I see now there is very little participation from fans from basically all the programs in 2A with the exception of 3-4 max. It was much more enjoyable when many fans from many Schools talked ball. No longer the case.
Catontherun
Freshman

Postby jhs65 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:55 pm

The board was hopping along well when Beau was here. It hit rock bottom when he died.
Go Bluff Dogs and Clemson Tigers
jhs65
All-American

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:22 pm

[quote=“jhs65”]The board was hopping along well when Beau was here. It hit rock bottom when he died.[/quote]

you are a short timer.......you don't know what hopping is...you have no idea what was happening here........before he and his ilk came around there were hundreds of posts in every section, every day..........there was an open competition to see which class had the most posts......he and his ilk brought the idiot factor into the equation and those who knew football bailed.........never came back.........this became a middle school punk board after that.......not a football board.......and now we have this.......
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby jhs65 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:03 pm

[quote=“BiLlYdAkIDd”][quote=“jhs65”]The board was hopping along well when Beau was here. It hit rock bottom when he died.[/quote]

you are a short timer.......you don’t know what hopping is...you have no idea what was happening here........before he and his ilk came around there were hundreds of posts in every section, every day..........there was an open competition to see which class had the most posts......he and his ilk brought the idiot factor into the equation and those who knew football bailed.........never came back.........this became a middle school punk board after that.......not a football board.......and now we have this.......[/quote]
I'm a short timer? I remember when you were Stixx of 96 on here.
Go Bluff Dogs and Clemson Tigers
jhs65
All-American

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:09 am

[quote=“jhs65”][quote=“BiLlYdAkIDd”][quote=“jhs65”]The board was hopping along well when Beau was here. It hit rock bottom when he died.[/quote]

you are a short timer.......you don’t know what hopping is...you have no idea what was happening here........before he and his ilk came around there were hundreds of posts in every section, every day..........there was an open competition to see which class had the most posts......he and his ilk brought the idiot factor into the equation and those who knew football bailed.........never came back.........this became a middle school punk board after that.......not a football board.......and now we have this.......[/quote]
I’m a short timer? I remember when you were Stixx of 96 on here.[/quote]

i was stixof96 for many, many years..........this board is about 25 years old now........bob bacote started and ran it until he died of a sudden heart attack.........i have been here since day 1.......i was a moderator for many years here.....long before you were here..........i watched all this happen..........i know exactly what happened.........and who did it..........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Next

Return to Class 2A