96 at SOUTHSIDE CHRISTIAN

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

96 at SOUTHSIDE CHRISTIAN

Postby 96fanatic » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:24 am

this will be the 2nd best team
96 has played this year.my WILDCATS
play no defense so i expect the SABRE'S
to score a lot.96 will be without their
fastest running back and the other 2
are not 100% so i don't know if they will
be able to score on SSC. defense.i know
my WILDCATS will play hard for 4 quarters.
GO GET'EM WILDCATS!
96fanatic
All-American

Re: 96 at SOUTHSIDE CHRISTIAN

Postby jhs65 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:05 pm

[quote=“96fanatic”]this will be the 2nd best team
96 has played this year.my WILDCATS
play no defense so i expect the SABRE’S
to score a lot.96 will be without their
fastest running back and the other 2
are not 100% so i don’t know if they will
be able to score on SSC. defense.i know
my WILDCATS will play hard for 4 quarters.
GO GET’EM WILDCATS![/quote]

Good luck. Hope you can get the win.
Go Bluff Dogs and Clemson Tigers
jhs65
All-American

Postby Wildcat_Power » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Will be a tough game for 96.
Wildcat_Power
Freshman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:57 pm

96 loses but this year has been one of moving up for 96.........nowhere near the better 96 teams yet, but, getting better.........here is the sad part of this......if the academic side of 96 wasn't so terrible, athletes from all around would start living in the 96 district and playing there......greenwood, emerald, mccormick......all have terrible programs.....same as the last time when a bunch of them came to 96 and 96 won rings.........but, nobody wants to go to 96 anymore because the administration is horrible.........so, this is a great opportunity missed.........hate it for the players.....
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby Total Dominance » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:08 am

[quote=“BiLlYdAkIDd”]96 loses but this year has been one of moving up for 96.........nowhere near the better 96 teams yet, but, getting better.........here is the sad part of this......if the academic side of 96 wasn’t so terrible, athletes from all around would start living in the 96 district and playing there......greenwood, emerald, mccormick......all have terrible programs.....same as the last time when a bunch of them came to 96 and 96 won rings.........but, nobody wants to go to 96 anymore because the administration is horrible.........so, this is a great opportunity missed.........hate it for the players.....[/quote]
STHU!

10 state championships (’71, ’81, ’91, ’96, ’10, ’11, ’15, ’16, ’17, '18)
and counting...

formerly known as the #1 Stunna (incognito)
Total Dominance
All-American

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:03 am

[quote=“Total Dominance”][quote=“BiLlYdAkIDd”]96 loses but this year has been one of moving up for 96.........nowhere near the better 96 teams yet, but, getting better.........here is the sad part of this......if the academic side of 96 wasn’t so terrible, athletes from all around would start living in the 96 district and playing there......greenwood, emerald, mccormick......all have terrible programs.....same as the last time when a bunch of them came to 96 and 96 won rings.........but, nobody wants to go to 96 anymore because the administration is horrible.........so, this is a great opportunity missed.........hate it for the players.....[/quote]
STHU![/quote]

you STHU !!!!.........abbeville has been licking the cream off of calhoun falls and dixie for decades..........
Last edited by BiLlYdAkIDd on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby 96fanatic » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:00 am

congrats to the SABRE'S.they have
put some nice stands in the end zone
for visitors.the kind that has fold down
seats with backs.nice if you don't mind
the end zone.i stood up as usual.
96fanatic
All-American

Postby ahspanther07 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:43 am

[quote=“BiLlYdAkIDd”][quote=“Total Dominance”][quote=“BiLlYdAkIDd”]96 loses but this year has been one of moving up for 96.........nowhere near the better 96 teams yet, but, getting better.........here is the sad part of this......if the academic side of 96 wasn’t so terrible, athletes from all around would start living in the 96 district and playing there......greenwood, emerald, mccormick......all have terrible programs.....same as the last time when a bunch of them came to 96 and 96 won rings.........but, nobody wants to go to 96 anymore because the administration is horrible.........so, this is a great opportunity missed.........hate it for the players.....[/quote]
STHU![/quote]

you STHU !!!!.........abbeville has been licking the cream off of calhoun falls and dixie for decades..........[/quote]

Licking the cream from Dixie and CF that’s comical. You’re delusional if you think Abbeville’s success is due to the “cream” from Dixie and CF
ahspanther07
Freshman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:10 pm

[quote=“ahspanther07”][quote=“BiLlYdAkIDd”][quote=“Total Dominance”][quote=“BiLlYdAkIDd”]96 loses but this year has been one of moving up for 96.........nowhere near the better 96 teams yet, but, getting better.........here is the sad part of this......if the academic side of 96 wasn’t so terrible, athletes from all around would start living in the 96 district and playing there......greenwood, emerald, mccormick......all have terrible programs.....same as the last time when a bunch of them came to 96 and 96 won rings.........but, nobody wants to go to 96 anymore because the administration is horrible.........so, this is a great opportunity missed.........hate it for the players.....[/quote]
STHU![/quote]

you STHU !!!!.........abbeville has been licking the cream off of calhoun falls and dixie for decades..........[/quote]

Licking the cream from Dixie and CF that’s comical. You’re delusional if you think Abbeville’s success is due to the “cream” from Dixie and CF[/quote]

it certainly contributed.........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Return to Class 2A