My Brother Having A Career Night!

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

My Brother Having A Career Night!

Postby PMK47 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:39 pm

This guy right here is one proud as hell older brother! Tonight my younger brother Tanner Vespe absolutely showed out for Buford High School vs Central Pageland! Tonight Tanner had 3 interceptions, 1 fumble recovery and a blocked field goal. To describe how proud I am of him, words can not be said, I have not cheered that much or that loud in forever. Congratulations Tanner on one hell of a night of football!!!!

Tanner is #33 for Buford High School, tried to post a picture of us but it would not let me.
PMK47
Freshman

Re: My Brother Having A Career Night!

Postby TIM » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:11 pm

[quote=“PMK47”]This guy right here is one proud as hell older brother! Tonight my younger brother Tanner Vespe absolutely showed out for Buford High School vs Central Pageland! Tonight Tanner had 3 interceptions, 1 fumble recovery and a blocked field goal. To describe how proud I am of him, words can not be said, I have not cheered that much or that loud in forever. Congratulations Tanner on one hell of a night of football!!!!

Tanner is #33 for Buford High School, tried to post a picture of us but it would not let me.[/quote]

sounds like an awesome night! congrats to your bro one a heckavu game!
PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
TIM
All-American

Re: My Brother Having A Career Night!

Postby PMK47 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:23 pm

Thank you! Since this night he has, I think 3 or 4 more INT's.
PMK47
Freshman

Return to Class 2A