Silver Bluff 56 Williston-Elko 10

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Silver Bluff 56 Williston-Elko 10

Postby jhs65 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:34 pm

Good night for the Dogs at Petticoat Junction.
Go Bluff Dogs and Clemson Tigers
jhs65
All-American

Re: Silver Bluff 56 Williston-Elko 10

Postby ST Rebels 72 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:44 pm

The Dogs are back...Man I’m glad to see this
PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
ST Rebels 72
All-American

Postby Galloping Horse » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:54 am

Glad to see Bryant get the Dogs off to a good start, he is going to do well. Looks like the “Function At The Junction” is back. Good luck to both squads next week, should be a heck of a ballgame!
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Postby ST Rebels 72 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:49 pm

Its no secret, I'm definitely a SB fan as long as they are not playing ST. I'm coming home next week and I'm torn between going to watch ST play South Aiken or go to the SB vs Barnwell game....That game atmosphere should be electrifying.
ST Rebels 72
All-American

Postby GlockM22 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:55 pm

[quote=“ST Rebels 72”]Its no secret, I’m definitely a SB fan as long as they are not playing ST. I’m coming home next week and I’m torn between going to watch ST play South Aiken or go to the SB vs Barnwell game....That game atmosphere should be electrifying.[/quote]

This one is going to bring the house down. D’Angelo Bryant has the Dogs running 4 wideouts looking like Byrnes of old. Their only weakness is the kicking game. It’s a joke. No wing T bs, no option or wishbone bs. True finesse and discipline has arrived at the Bluff. If we dont ever have to kick, Dogs win the state.
GlockM22
Varsity

Postby ST Rebels 72 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:24 pm

[quote=“GlockM22”][quote=“ST Rebels 72”]Its no secret, I’m definitely a SB fan as long as they are not playing ST. I’m coming home next week and I’m torn between going to watch ST play South Aiken or go to the SB vs Barnwell game....That game atmosphere should be electrifying.[/quote]

This one is going to bring the house down. D’Angelo Bryant has the Dogs running 4 wideouts looking like Byrnes of old. Their only weakness is the kicking game. It’s a joke. No wing T bs, no option or wishbone bs. True finesse and discipline has arrived at the Bluff. If we dont ever have to kick, Dogs win the state.[/quote]

The kids believe in him...They walk through the halls and see what he did as a player there and they want that...Their parents all told them about him before he ever became the coach...
ST Rebels 72
All-American

Postby Galloping Horse » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:06 pm

Man I’m glad to hear all the positive information, I hate to see great traditions like the Bluff and Barnwell being doing due to the like of coaching.

Tell me more about the team, I noticed they went for two several times, is this due to like of confidence in the kicker? How is the kick off guy and punter? How do you feel about the defense?
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Postby GlockM22 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:04 am

[quote=“Galloping Horse”]Man I’m glad to hear all the positive information, I hate to see great traditions like the Bluff and Barnwell being doing due to the like of coaching.

Tell me more about the team, I noticed they went for two several times, is this due to like of confidence in the kicker? How is the kick off guy and punter? How do you feel about the defense?[/quote]
Defense is lights out. Our kicker is horrible. Dillon didnt need one for many years. Our athletes are that level.
GlockM22
Varsity

Postby jhs65 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:33 am

Some of those two point attempts were because of bad snaps. I'm not sure how bad the kicker is. It takes a good snap and a good hold plus time to get the kick off. On kick-offs he doesn't have distance and I doubt we will try many long field goals but I think PATs will work out.
Go Bluff Dogs and Clemson Tigers
jhs65
All-American

Postby Galloping Horse » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:40 am

Thanks for the information jhs65! Barnwell was having problems with their field goal kicker but made a change for the Blackville game and that only missed one so I think they will be sticking with him so there is plenty of time for the Bluff to make a swap if needed.
Galloping Horse
Freshman

Return to Class 2A