Cheraw 62 Buford 0

The class 2A board is dedicated to all the schools around the state that compete in Class 2A and work towards the goal of a state championship.

Cheraw 62 Buford 0

Postby ChopChop » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:24 am

I was expecting a little closer game with all this Buford hype.
ChopChop
Freshman

Re: Cheraw 62 Buford 0

Postby Dick Rambone » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:07 am

Wow!! I expected the Braves to win but this is a shocker. What happened?
Dick Rambone
Freshman

Postby The-Apache » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:54 pm

The Braves came to town that’s what happened Ram. Those stat padding 7on7 out of conference games caught up with y’all tonight. Coach Poole and his braintrusts know that playing upper level teams before region play prepares them for IV-AA. The Braves played a complete game.
The-Apache
Freshman

Postby PMK47 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:29 pm

Great win by Cheraw and Congrats on the win. Buford always has a hard time beating Cheraw, Cheraw always has a great team.

Cheraw came here and made a statement on Friday Night. Good Luck to Cheraw the rest of the year!

Now as for Buford, I don't know if playing the game on Monday Night against Lee Central had anything to do with Buford performance or what but Cheraw just flat out dominated our boys. Hopefully, Buford will get it back together this Friday Night and get another W on the 2017 High School Football Season.
PMK47
Freshman

Postby The-Apache » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:17 pm

Thanks for the well wishes PMK and to Buford as well, but I must say the Buford performance had nothing to do with playing on Monday and y’all were playing at home by the way because Lee Central had no problem traveling an hour to Chesterfield and delivering a smack down. The Barefoot Boys from Buford poked Sleeping Bear by yelling obscenities laced with ‘F’ bombs during pregame. They went from 0 to 100 real quick! Well, actually 62.

Sportsmanship goes a long way,
The-Apache
Freshman

Return to Class 2A