Dillon "Got Rings"

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Dillon "Got Rings"

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:37 am

In fact, 7 in the last 10 years.... including a 3A Championship that so many said we would never get. I really don’t see an end to this run over the next 4 years either.

IMG_4307.jpg
IMG_4307.jpg (107.25 KiB) Viewed 2048 times
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Re: Dillon "Got Rings"

Postby Carolinasports » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:59 pm

I would love to see Dillon schedule some of the elite 4A & 5A teams. They would not be a push over against any of them. I doubt any of them would bite.
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby All We Do Is Win » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:14 am

[quote=“Carolinasports”]I would love to see Dillon schedule some of the elite 4A & 5A teams. They would not be a push over against any of them. I doubt any of them would bite.[/quote]

Only 4A team that would have something for us is South Pointe.
We are the Best. We are Dillon. Strive for Five
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:27 pm

Our incoming transfers is proud to be part of this non stop train. THE MIGHTY WILDCATS. THE DYNASTY IS ON FULL BLAST. We are already sizing their rings for next year :o
Welcome to DILLON UNIVERSITY HOME OF THE 08,09,12,13,14,15,17 State Champions :twisted:
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Postby All We Do Is Win » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:35 pm

[quote=“catdatplayedandknows”]Our incoming transfers is proud to be part of this non stop train. THE MIGHTY WILDCATS. THE DYNASTY IS ON FULL BLAST. We are already sizing their rings for next year :o[/quote]

What positions do they play?
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:31 am

[quote=“All We Do Is Win”][quote=“catdatplayedandknows”]Our incoming transfers is proud to be part of this non stop train. THE MIGHTY WILDCATS. THE DYNASTY IS ON FULL BLAST. We are already sizing their rings for next year :o[/quote]

What positions do they play?[/quote]
If nothing don't change, as of right now two will be playing linebacker and the other is a running back.
Welcome to DILLON UNIVERSITY HOME OF THE 08,09,12,13,14,15,17 State Champions :twisted:
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Postby All We Do Is Win » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:53 am

[quote=“catdatplayedandknows”][quote=“All We Do Is Win”][quote=“catdatplayedandknows”]Our incoming transfers is proud to be part of this non stop train. THE MIGHTY WILDCATS. THE DYNASTY IS ON FULL BLAST. We are already sizing their rings for next year :o[/quote]

What positions do they play?[/quote]
If nothing don’t change, as of right now two will be playing linebacker and the other is a running back.[/quote]

They ballers?
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Postby wildcat92 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:39 am

[quote=“catdatplayedandknows”]Our incoming transfers is proud to be part of this non stop train. THE MIGHTY WILDCATS. THE DYNASTY IS ON FULL BLAST. We are already sizing their rings for next year :o[/quote]
Where are these kids transferring from?
wildcat92
JV

Postby Carolinasports » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:57 pm

[quote=“All We Do Is Win”][quote=“Carolinasports”]I would love to see Dillon schedule some of the elite 4A & 5A teams. They would not be a push over against any of them. I doubt any of them would bite.[/quote]

Only 4A team that would have something for us is South Pointe.[/quote]

Take out DERION KENDRICK(Clemson) they're not the same team. Great program, but huge difference with him out of the line up.
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:30 pm

[quote=“wildcat92”][quote=“catdatplayedandknows”]Our incoming transfers is proud to be part of this non stop train. THE MIGHTY WILDCATS. THE DYNASTY IS ON FULL BLAST. We are already sizing their rings for next year :o[/quote]
Where are these kids transferring from?[/quote]
One is already here, he is hitting the weight room hard. Rising junior 6'3 210.
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Next

Return to Class 3A