Dillon/Havelock '19 and 20

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Re: Dillon/Havelock '19 and 20

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Thu May 03, 2018 4:51 pm

[quote=“Carolinasports”]Name the Teams that have beat Dillon @ their house the last 10 years? It would be a tough out for any team to beat Dillon at home, no matter what division.They’re an elite program. MC did it twice. Now they’re playing the 5A State Champs Dutch Fork and one of the best coaches in High School Football.

They put a better program on their schedule. Your post makes ZERO sense.[/quote]

Sure it does, if you knew anything about Dillon Football you would know that the next few years should be the best years Dillon ever had. Now to the comment about MC beat Dillon twice is truth, but both games were close enough to have gone the other way. Remember Dillon had two TDs called back...One was total BS call. Do you really think that Coach P would schedule Dillon again? To much to lose. Understand this, Dillon wants these big schools to play them, but nobody will play us.
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Postby Carolinasports » Thu May 03, 2018 8:46 pm

Sweet Jesus! Both TD’s were called back because they were holding the entire game. I don’t need to know anything about Dillon. Great program, that was beat by a better team both times. I know Coach P very well and a lot of respect for Dillon program and Coaching staff. Their might be some bigger programs that are hesitant about playing them? MC is not on the list. Been there done that. It’s more like nothing to prove. Move on and stop sounding like a damn homer.

They’ve moved on to better competition. Please stop with the silly talk.
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Thu May 03, 2018 9:17 pm

:lol: Calm down Carolina.
Welcome to DILLON UNIVERSITY HOME OF THE 08,09,12,13,14,15,17 State Champions :twisted:
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Fri May 04, 2018 8:58 am

CatholicCougs14 wrote:Dillon is nasty I was watching some film this morning with my jaw dropped. Those kids do not play like a 3A team, they rotate guys in on defense like some 4A schools do. They’d give a lot of teams in NC trouble
BlueandGold22 wrote:Dillon is a very good program and they will play anyone at their place. You win 4 titles in a row and you are at a level where it is just reload.

Some Creek fans will disagree but i believe that the 2013 Dillon team was the 2nd best team Mallard Creek has ever played behind the 2012 Butler team. Some of it has to do with playing there in that environment but from the moment they stepped on the field for warm ups you saw some crazy athletes and size. They were well coached. Had an excellent scheme and were not intimidated one bit.
ImageACC Champions
1 CAT FAN
All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Fri May 04, 2018 9:29 am

ImageACC Champions
1 CAT FAN
All-American

Postby Carolinasports » Fri May 04, 2018 10:25 am

What is wrong with you Dillon guys? Great program, called them elite, confirmed that playing them at home would be a difficult win for anyone. Gave the Coaching staff props. Now you’re putting up highlights and quotes? Show some respect for other programs and stop acting like your part of Damn Cult. No one is playing Dutch Fork because they’re afraid to play a team, they beat twice at home. Dillon! Yes! That’s silly Talk
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Fri May 04, 2018 10:57 am

[quote=“Carolinasports”]Sweet Jesus! Both TD’s were called back because they were holding the entire game. I don’t need to know anything about Dillon. Great program, that was beat by a better team both times. I know Coach P very well and a lot of respect for Dillon program and Coaching staff. Their might be some bigger programs that are hesitant about playing them? MC is not on the list. Been there done that. It’s more like nothing to prove. Move on and stop sounding like a damn homer.

They’ve moved on to better competition. Please stop with the silly talk.[/quote]

Moved on to better competition!! Really Dude, So a Nationally ranked 4A NC Powerhouse Mallard Creek comes to 2A Dillon in 2013 looking to beat the brakes off us. We start a pure Freshman QB playing his first ever HS game and MC scores with around a minute left in the game to win 27-21. In 2016 Mallard Creek shows back up ranked #5 in the Nation and scores one TD. The #5 team in the nation can only score once on a 2A school.
Pal, I don't think saying "Moved on to better competition" works here.

How about this, "WHEN YOU PLAY WITH FIRE, YOU WILL EVENTUALLY GET BURNED!!

It is safe to say that Mallard Creek doesn't want anymore match ups with Dillon.
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Fri May 04, 2018 11:28 am

Carolinasports wrote:What is wrong with you Dillon guys? Great program, called them elite, confirmed that playing them at home would be a difficult win for anyone. Gave the Coaching staff props. Now you’re putting up highlights and quotes? Show some respect for other programs and stop acting like your part of Damn Cult. No one is playing Dutch Fork because they’re afraid to play a team, they beat twice at home. Dillon! Yes! That’s silly Talk
    You’re here talking. Congratulations on the two hard fought battles.
    Last edited by 1 CAT FAN on Fri May 04, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ImageACC Champions
    1 CAT FAN
    All-American

Postby Carolinasports » Fri May 04, 2018 11:44 am

[quote=“The Cats R Nasty”][quote=“Carolinasports”]Sweet Jesus! Both TD’s were called back because they were holding the entire game. I don’t need to know anything about Dillon. Great program, that was beat by a better team both times. I know Coach P very well and a lot of respect for Dillon program and Coaching staff. Their might be some bigger programs that are hesitant about playing them? MC is not on the list. Been there done that. It’s more like nothing to prove. Move on and stop sounding like a damn homer.

They’ve moved on to better competition. Please stop with the silly talk.[/quote]

Moved on to better competition!! Really Dude, So a Nationally ranked 4A NC Powerhouse Mallard Creek comes to 2A Dillon in 2013 looking to beat the brakes off us. We start a pure Freshman QB playing his first ever HS game and MC scores with around a minute left in the game to win 27-21. In 2016 Mallard Creek shows back up ranked #5 in the Nation and scores one TD. The #5 team in the nation can only score once on a 2A school.
    Pal, I don’t think saying “Moved on to better competition” works here.

How about this, “WHEN YOU PLAY WITH FIRE, YOU WILL EVENTUALLY GET BURNED!!

It is safe to say that Mallard Creek doesn’t want anymore match ups with Dillon.[/quote]

[b]YES DUDE! It’s silly Talk! YOU LOST Twice! PERIOD. Mallard Creek scheduled Dillon because they’re a great program with a great tradition of winning. Not because they thought they could beat the brakes off of them. So stop trying to down play your program. You can’t have it both ways. We're the Best! Than schedule big programs and talk Tough. Than when you take an L. You play the we’re only 2A and only lost by a few points. You sound like a fan, with Zero football IQ. Avery McCall was also a Sophomore, returning QB from previous State Championship Team. So please act like you know a little about Dillon, and stop making stuff up. Get out of the Cult and talk football![/b]
    Carolinasports
    Freshman

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Fri May 04, 2018 12:29 pm

[quote=“Carolinasports”][quote=“The Cats R Nasty”][quote=“Carolinasports”]Sweet Jesus! Both TD’s were called back because they were holding the entire game. I don’t need to know anything about Dillon. Great program, that was beat by a better team both times. I know Coach P very well and a lot of respect for Dillon program and Coaching staff. Their might be some bigger programs that are hesitant about playing them? MC is not on the list. Been there done that. It’s more like nothing to prove. Move on and stop sounding like a damn homer.

Pal, I don’t think saying “Moved on to better competition” works here.

How about this, “WHEN YOU PLAY WITH FIRE, YOU WILL EVENTUALLY GET BURNED!!

It is safe to say that Mallard Creek doesn’t want anymore match ups with Dillon.[/quote]

[b]YES DUDE! It’s silly Talk! YOU LOST Twice! PERIOD. Mallard Creek scheduled Dillon because they’re a great program with a great tradition of winning. Not because they thought they could beat the brakes off of them. So stop trying to down play your program. You can’t have it both ways. We’re the Best! Than schedule big programs and talk Tough. Than when you take an L. You play the we’re only 2A and only lost by a few points. You sound like a fan, with Zero football IQ. Avery McCall was also a Sophomore, returning QB from previous State Championship Team. So please act like you know a little about Dillon, and stop making stuff up. Get out of the Cult and talk football![/b][/quote]

I stand corrected on Avery McCall, he was a 10th grader. Don't come in here and say MC moved on to better competition... we lost to close games, to the best NC has. These kids dream about another game with MC
    The Cats R Nasty
    Varsity

PreviousNext

Return to Class 3A