Freshman Ahmari Huggins Bruce

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Freshman Ahmari Huggins Bruce

Postby Nastycats1988 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:30 pm

Folks we could be looking at one of the top 5 Wide Receivers in the country before it is all said and done. He is 5 ft 11 which is a VERY good height for a 9th grader. I am guessing that he will grow to be about 6 ft 1 or taller. He is EASILY one of the fastest players I have ever seen on a high school football field and he is only in 9th grade. I have been saying all year. I believe that he was the fastest player in the state as a Freshman. The announcers on TV were talking how he left that defensive back in the dust and then separated from the guys trying to catch him. What was amazing to me was how fast he covered those 99 yards. This young man SHOWED out in the state game. He had 140 yard receiving on 4 catches. He is REALLY going to be a problem next year. After he matures throughout these 9 months perhaps grow 1-2 inches and really hits the weights. He is honestly going to be unstoppable. I have been told that he has really good grades. As long as he stays out of trouble, stays humble and keeps his grades up. This guy could actually be playing in the league one day. I believe he will DEFINITELY be rewriting our record books before it is all said and done.
Dillon 2017-#Bringitback Mission Accomplished
08,09,12,,13,14,15,17- The Dynasty Continues
Nastycats1988
All-American

Re: Freshman Ahmari Huggins Bruce

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:58 pm

That's what I've been saying the whole year. I'm like this kid is to talented to not be featured. I was begging for them to involve him more.
Welcome to DILLON UNIVERSITY HOME OF THE 08,09,12,13,14,15,17 State Champions :twisted:
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Re: Freshman Ahmari Huggins Bruce

Postby Jay89 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:20 am

This young man has some blazing speed and great hands
Jay89
Freshman

Return to Class 3A