The Kings Are Back

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Re: The Kings Are Back

Postby silverfox92 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:12 pm

Well since Hayes always runs over the competition on the lower scale maybe he'll schedule real teams next year like South Pointe, Dutch Fork, Gaffney and Dorman or maybe he'll continue to play Lumberton, Mullins, Latta, Marlboro County and Wilson :lol: :lol: :lol:
silverfox92
Freshman

Postby All We Do Is Win » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:21 pm

[quote=“silverfox92”]Well since Hayes always runs over the competition on the lower scale maybe he’ll schedule real teams next year like South Pointe, Dutch Fork, Gaffney and Dorman or maybe he’ll continue to play Lumberton, Mullins, Latta, Marlboro County and Wilson :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

So you come on here trying to bash us for who we play. Then you list all schools who have almost double our enrollment. If we had the same amount of students that DF had we might not ever lose to any team in Sc
We are the Best. We are Dillon. Strive for Five
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Postby Nastycats1988 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:24 pm

Why won’t 4A Hartsville schedule 6A Katy high school out of Texas?? Playing in 4A isn’t good enough for them. They need to play against somebody twice their size.Do you see how stupid I just sounded?? That is basically what you just said. We just moved up to 3A. There are 15 schools larger than us in this class. We should be punished for winning against schools our size and be forced to play schools twice as big??? You sound ignorant.Hush man. Shhhhhhh please shut up. We just moved up to 3A what more do you want?? Your logic is flawed. Just say congratulations and keep it moving
Dillon 2017-#Bringitback Mission Accomplished
08,09,12,,13,14,15,17- The Dynasty Continues
Nastycats1988
All-American

Postby silverfox92 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:25 pm

[quote=“All We Do Is Win”][quote=“silverfox92”]Well since Hayes always runs over the competition on the lower scale maybe he’ll schedule real teams next year like South Pointe, Dutch Fork, Gaffney and Dorman or maybe he’ll continue to play Lumberton, Mullins, Latta, Marlboro County and Wilson :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

So you come on here trying to bash us for who we play. Then you list all schools who have almost double our enrollment. If we had the same amount of students that DF had we might not ever lose to any team in Sc[/quote]

Just a joke all we do is win! :lol: congrats on your eighth championship and hopefully Hayes becomes man enough to schedule us next year :mrgreen: :D
silverfox92
Freshman

Postby silverfox92 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:28 pm

[quote=“Nastycats1988”]Why won’t 4A Hartsville schedule 6A Katy high school out of Texas?? Playing in 4A isn’t good enough for them. They need to play against somebody twice their size.Do you see how stupid I just sounded?? That is basically what you just said. We just moved up to 3A. There are 15 schools larger than us in this class. We should be punished for winning against schools our size and be forced to play schools twice as big??? You sound ignorant.Hush man. Shhhhhhh please shut up. We just moved up to 3A what more do you want?? Your logic is flawed. Just say congratulations and keep it moving[/quote]

Please stop crying it was a joke yes Dillon plays in 3A but playing agaisnt higher caliber teams in the Non conference only makes you better as the season goes along! DF played national powerhouse Allen Texas two years ago and only lost by 5 and went on to win the State Championship!! Just saying I would like to see more competition for Dillon that's all!!
silverfox92
Freshman

Postby All We Do Is Win » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:31 pm

I honestly wouldn't mind us picking up a game with Scotland County, NC and maybe another one with someone like Byrnes
We are the Best. We are Dillon. Strive for Five
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Postby silverfox92 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:40 pm

[quote=“All We Do Is Win”]I honestly wouldn’t mind us picking up a game with Scotland County, NC and maybe another one with someone like Byrnes[/quote]

See now those would be two very entertaining games that I wouldn't mind attending. Especially if it's in those white walls of the Wildcats!! Good atmosphere you guys have there.
silverfox92
Freshman

Postby Nastycats1988 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:41 pm

[quote=“silverfox92”][quote=“Nastycats1988”]Why won’t 4A Hartsville schedule 6A Katy high school out of Texas?? Playing in 4A isn’t good enough for them. They need to play against somebody twice their size.Do you see how stupid I just sounded?? That is basically what you just said. We just moved up to 3A. There are 15 schools larger than us in this class. We should be punished for winning against schools our size and be forced to play schools twice as big??? You sound ignorant.Hush man. Shhhhhhh please shut up. We just moved up to 3A what more do you want?? Your logic is flawed. Just say congratulations and keep it moving[/quote]

Please stop crying it was a joke yes Dillon plays in 3A but playing agaisnt higher caliber teams in the Non conference only makes you better as the season goes along! DF played national powerhouse Allen Texas two years ago and only lost by 5 and went on to win the State Championship!! Just saying I would like to see more competition for Dillon that’s all!![/quote]

Not crying bruh just had to punch ignorance in the mouth right quick. We cool man. No hard feelings
Dillon 2017-#Bringitback Mission Accomplished
08,09,12,,13,14,15,17- The Dynasty Continues
Nastycats1988
All-American

Postby silverfox92 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:45 pm

[quote=“Nastycats1988”][quote=“silverfox92”][quote=“Nastycats1988”]Why won’t 4A Hartsville schedule 6A Katy high school out of Texas?? Playing in 4A isn’t good enough for them. They need to play against somebody twice their size.Do you see how stupid I just sounded?? That is basically what you just said. We just moved up to 3A. There are 15 schools larger than us in this class. We should be punished for winning against schools our size and be forced to play schools twice as big??? You sound ignorant.Hush man. Shhhhhhh please shut up. We just moved up to 3A what more do you want?? Your logic is flawed. Just say congratulations and keep it moving[/quote]

Please stop crying it was a joke yes Dillon plays in 3A but playing agaisnt higher caliber teams in the Non conference only makes you better as the season goes along! DF played national powerhouse Allen Texas two years ago and only lost by 5 and went on to win the State Championship!! Just saying I would like to see more competition for Dillon that’s all!![/quote]

Not crying bruh just had to punch ignorance in the mouth right quick. We cool man. No hard feelings[/quote]

It's all love over here man I know dominance when I see it Jackie Hayes will go down as one of the best to do it in this state!! Just having a lil fun LOL once again congrats and I'm sure I'll see you guys again in Willy B next year!!
silverfox92
Freshman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:01 pm

i watched the game.......the chapman qb getting injured was the game changer.......the score was tied when he was injured.........i think chapman with that qb matched up quite well with dillon...........without the injury i think the 2nd half would have been great to watch.........just my O........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 3A