ST vs BC

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Re: ST vs BC

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:59 pm

[quote=“STHS_Rebel_Announcer”][quote=“TIM”][quote=“catdatplayedandknows”]Ok you made the FG, the score is now 51-22. Your point is..............[/quote]

ok, ok, you got us on that one!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BUT we bringing it this year!!! :D[/quote]

Tim, we are looking at All-State AAA Kicker 2 years straight! and looking at North Greenville University. Good program![/quote]
Good luck to your son. If we play I hope it doesn't come down to a kick.
Welcome to DILLON UNIVERSITY HOME OF THE 08,09,12,13,14,15,17 State Champions :twisted:
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Re: ST vs BC

Postby STHS_Rebel_Announcer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:41 am

[quote=“catdatplayedandknows”][quote=“STHS_Rebel_Announcer”][quote=“TIM”][quote=“catdatplayedandknows”]Ok you made the FG, the score is now 51-22. Your point is..............[/quote]

ok, ok, you got us on that one!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BUT we bringing it this year!!! :D[/quote]

Tim, we are looking at All-State AAA Kicker 2 years straight! and looking at North Greenville University. Good program![/quote]
Good luck to your son. If we play I hope it doesn’t come down to a kick.[/quote]

If it comes down to a kick, the scale swings toward Rebels....but I hope it doesn't come to that!!!....actually....YES I DO!
STHS_Rebel_Announcer
Freshman

Previous

Return to Class 3A