predictions for Hartsville vs MC tonight

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

predictions for Hartsville vs MC tonight

Postby HvilleRedFox_fan » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:50 pm

winner pretty much wins division hartsville is 3-0 in division with a win over 3-1 camden MC is 3-0 in division and still has to play camden.hartsville has been on a roll latley the defense has improved alot since game one the offense tends to spudder still though.the passing game is there at times but nothing consistant to say we even have a passing game..MC has only allowed 98 points this year so ill give the edge to MC when hartsville has the ball.MC has always been sound on offense but the way hartsville has been playing recently on D i will give a slight edge to hartsville.after all MC only put 6 points on crestwood..i expect it to be a low scoring game and will be won in the fourth quater..with that said though as much as a hartsville fan i am i expect MC to win my prediction is MC 17 hartsville 13.ready for a good hard fougth region game.
HvilleRedFox_fan
Freshman

Re: predictions for Hartsville vs MC tonight

Postby AHS50 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:57 pm

HvilleRedFox_fan wrote:winner pretty much wins division hartsville is 3-0 in division with a win over 3-1 camden MC is 3-0 in division and still has to play camden.hartsville has been on a roll latley the defense has improved alot since game one the offense tends to spudder still though.the passing game is there at times but nothing consistant to say we even have a passing game..MC has only allowed 98 points this year so ill give the edge to MC when hartsville has the ball.MC has always been sound on offense but the way hartsville has been playing recently on D i will give a slight edge to hartsville.after all MC only put 6 points on crestwood..i expect it to be a low scoring game and will be won in the fourth quater..with that said though as much as a hartsville fan i am i expect MC to win my prediction is MC 17 hartsville 13.ready for a good hard fougth region game.

Hartsville over Marlboro County by 7
AHS50
Freshman

Postby tigerific » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:59 pm

I don't know if Marlboro has enough offense. If they can get some to's and capitalize I think they win.

Marlboro 20
Hartsville 16
tigerific
All-American

Postby PITBULL-DAWGS » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:24 pm

BIG game for both teams. We(MC) has a new qb and this will be his 3rd start and I think if he has a good game , MC wins . The 4 teams MC has played that run the ball 80-90% of the time, we are 4-0 and outscored them 106-13 and 3 of the wins were shutouts. With that said, I think Hartsville will be the best run team we faced all year with 3 backs over 190lbs and a pretty big o-line. The series is tied at 9 and if Hartsville wins they get 1st in the region and home through out the playoffs.If MC wins, we have a share of the title until we meet Camden, so this is a HUGE game for both teams.

28-10 DAWGS!!!!!!
Let's Go DAWGS!!!!
PITBULL-DAWGS
Freshman

Postby Go Tigers » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:12 pm

PITBULL-DAWGS wrote:BIG game for both teams. We(MC) has a new qb and this will be his 3rd start and I think if he has a good game , MC wins . The 4 teams MC has played that run the ball 80-90% of the time, we are 4-0 and outscored them 106-13 and 3 of the wins were shutouts. With that said, I think Hartsville will be the best run team we faced all year with 3 backs over 190lbs and a pretty big o-line. The series is tied at 9 and if Hartsville wins they get 1st in the region and home through out the playoffs.If MC wins, we have a share of the title until we meet Camden, so this is a HUGE game for both teams.

28-10 DAWGS!!!!!!

What happened to #16 at QB?
Go Tigers
JV

Return to Class 3A