Dillon Football offers Thread

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Re: Dillon Football offers Thread

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Sun May 14, 2017 7:51 pm

It will not be long now, Jallian Williams is on the radar. This 6′0" 195lb RB went to West Mecklenburg High Scool in Charlotte NC to attend Football University Camp. Not only did this kid show out, he was the high school overall camp MVP, or they refer it to the Gatorade G Man award winner. He was invited back to the FBU Top Gun 4 day camp in July. This kid is a beast. He also had a lot, and I mean A LOT of interaction with Erik Richards, who is over the US Army All-American game. This kid will be selected before it is over. Not to mention that Nemo Squire and Nigel George was also invited back to Top Gun, they both was selected to play for South Carolina in the 2017 Jr. Shrine Bowl the 3 week in Dec. @ CHAPEL HILL NC, and Jackie Hayes will coach them. Dillonation is real folks.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (60.19 KiB) Viewed 593 times
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Postby Nastycats1988 » Sun May 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Wow this is a BIG DEAL. I am also hearing the App State Offered Zareon Hayes today. I hear that this Football University Camp is the best football camp in America. I heard that Jallian BROUGH THE HOUSE DOWN. To say the least. :lol: :lol: How well did Nemo and Nigel do in their respective age groups? Any coaches bragging on them??
Dillon 2017-YEAR OF THE CAT-
As You can See the Boys have been Lifting like CRAZY!!!
Nastycats1988
All-American

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Mon May 15, 2017 6:23 am

[quote=“Nastycats1988”]Wow this is a BIG DEAL. I am also hearing the App State Offered Zareon Hayes today. I hear that this Football University Camp is the best football camp in America. I heard that Jallian BROUGH THE HOUSE DOWN. To say the least. :lol: :lol: How well did Nemo and Nigel do in their respective age groups? Any coaches bragging on them??[/quote]

Nemo and Nigel and this left handed QB from Mallard Creek was the rave in their age group. Cory Boyd, former Gamecock and NFL running back was their coach and he just fell in love with them. In fact he wants to continue to work with them. Dillonation was well talked about at this camp. Great things are coming.
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Postby Nastycats1988 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:33 pm

It is Official Zareon has been Offered by App State: MANY more coming
Offer Count: Old Dominion, App State, UCONN,

Nastycats1988
All-American

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Tue May 16, 2017 5:25 pm

http://footballuniversity.org/three-nat ... onal-camp/

Read it and weep folks, things are brighter than ever in Dillonation
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Postby Nastycats1988 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:38 pm

And the D1 offers keep rolling in for Big Z or Zareon Hayes. This time Eastern Kentucky University. This young man has really hit the weights hard. The amount of mass he has put on is kind of absurd.

Nastycats1988
All-American

Postby ST Rebels 72 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:24 pm

No matter if you like, love, or hate Dillon football, you have to respect the hard work these young men put in during the off season to get better
PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
ST Rebels 72
All-American

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Thu May 18, 2017 7:47 pm

[quote=“ST Rebels 72”]No matter if you like, love, or hate Dillon football, you have to respect the hard work these young men put in during the off season to get better[/quote]
Yes sir, I was at practice today, and they are working hard. They are still stinging from the lose to Chapman. Man o man we have some full grown monsters coming up as well.
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Postby Nastycats1988 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:19 pm

Another D1 offer for Zareon. This time Middle Tennessee University.

Nastycats1988
All-American

Previous

Return to Class 3A