Calling Legend and Slic!!!

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Calling Legend and Slic!!!

by 3-3 Stack » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:35 pm

It has been a week and I'm hungry! When are you going to pay your debt????
3-3 Stack
All-American

Re: Calling Legend and Slic!!!

by 3-3 Stack » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:57 am

ALL RIGHT! I am calling out Victory 6 and Wolverine Legend!!! They are about to be called bet welshers. We had a fair and legitimate bet on the state title game, and as of today, neither have been man enough to pay their debt. I have reached out to both of them and no response after both paid a little lip service to honoring their word. I am giving both of them till this Friday, December 21, 2018 to pay their bets or I will broadcast their lack of honor from now till one of their bum teams wins a title, and maybe even after that!

Come on guys. A bet is a bet.
3-3 Stack
All-American

by Wolverine Legend » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Dude you need to get a grip! I'm not going to stiff you on our stupid bet. However, bear in mind I live 250 miles away and I'm not driving that far just to buy you a cheeseburger. I stated very clearly that the next time I'm in Pawley's Island I will let you know so I can pay up. Patience is a virtue of the wise! :roll: :roll:
Welcome to Woodruff, the original title town. Pardon us for the beatdown you are about to receive. We hope you enjoy your visit, and please come again soon!
Wolverine Legend
All-American

by 3-3 Stack » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:09 pm

[quote=“Wolverine Legend”]Dude you need to get a grip! I’m not going to stiff you on our stupid bet. However, bear in mind I live 250 miles away and I’m not driving that far just to buy you a cheeseburger. I stated very clearly that the next time I’m in Pawley’s Island I will let you know so I can pay up. Patience is a virtue of the wise! :roll: :roll:[/quote]
Paying your debts on time is also a virtue. Check my pm. I gave you payment directions.
3-3 Stack
All-American

by 3-3 Stack » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Victory 6 has now made contact. My mistake as he didn't get my PM. No worries for him. Legend, where are you???????????????????? :roll:
3-3 Stack
All-American

by 3-3 Stack » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:30 am

Well, I guess Victory 6 is a man of his word, but NO news yet from Legend. I guess his honor is about as good as his team this year.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Return to Class 3A