Let's Get it Started.....Dillon vs May River...."Thoughts"

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Re: Let's Get it Started.....Dillon vs May River...."Thought

Postby catdatplayedandknows » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:20 am

[quote=“Justin54”]It’s easy to hold bad teams to 6 points I’m just being honest Dillon ain’t played nobody so they should be fresh and they gonna need it because may river is no joke I seen them play wade Hampton and they are huge on the lines and fast it will be a good test but don’t be surprised if Dillon loses this is the best team Dillon has played all year not a jv team like most of the schedule[/quote]
Lmao go lay down.
Welcome to DILLON UNIVERSITY HOME OF THE 08,09,12,13,14,15,17 State Champions :twisted:
catdatplayedandknows
Varsity

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:54 am

Having its best season in program history, the May River football team faces its biggest challenge on the biggest stage yet: a third-round Class AAA showdown Friday against defending state champion Dillon.

The Wildcats (10-0) blew through last year’s playoff bracket, facing five teams and not allowing an opponent to get closer than 27 points, ultimately defeating Chapman 55-27 for coach Jackie Hayes’ seventh state championship.

“Oh, I don’t know,” May River coach Rodney Summers said with a chuckle when asked about traveling to Dillon for his team’s first Lower State semifinal appearance. “Haven’t been to Dillon since I was coaching at Conway years ago back in the early ’90s.
    https://www.blufftontoday.com/news/20181119/may-river-off-to-dillon-for-first-third-round-appearance
    ImageACC Champions
    1 CAT FAN
    All-American

Postby Nastycats1988 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:06 pm

Justin We not knocking you for having an opinion. BUT WE HAVE OFFICIALLY MADE AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOU. Be back here on Friday at 11:00 saying 3 simple words. I WAS WRONG.
    Dillon 2017-#Bringitback Mission Accomplished
    08,09,12,,13,14,15,17- The Dynasty Continues
    Nastycats1988
    All-American

Postby All We Do Is Win » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:34 pm

[quote=“Justin54”]It’s easy to hold bad teams to 6 points I’m just being honest Dillon ain’t played nobody so they should be fresh and they gonna need it because may river is no joke I seen them play wade Hampton and they are huge on the lines and fast it will be a good test but don’t be surprised if Dillon loses this is the best team Dillon has played all year not a jv team like most of the schedule[/quote]

Idiotic statement. Dillon keeps on rolling
    We are the Best. We are Dillon. Strive for Five
    All We Do Is Win
    Varsity

Postby Nastycats1988 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Alright Justin54 where you at. We win 38-2. We spotted them 2 points. Let's say it together. I WAS WRONG. :lol:
    Dillon 2017-#Bringitback Mission Accomplished
    08,09,12,,13,14,15,17- The Dynasty Continues
    Nastycats1988
    All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:25 pm

Should have been 42-0. May River looked good that first drive, that #10 would be better at RB than QB. May River looked similar to Georgia Tech with a huge offensive line with the QB running the ball. Dillon just had too much for them to overcome. Good Win for the Wildcats.
    ImageACC Champions
    1 CAT FAN
    All-American

Previous

Return to Class 3A