Congratulations Region 5

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Congratulations Region 5

Postby ST Rebels 72 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:31 am

Great wins for #2 seed Gilbert and #3 seed Swansea last night. Our 4th seed and region mate gave #1 seed Hanahan everything they had in a close game for 3 quarters last night....
PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
ST Rebels 72
All-American

Re: Congratulations Region 5

Postby TIM » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:02 pm

Ditto!!! Way to battle our region brethren!

Now Gilbert, go ahead and pull the upset over Dillon this week!!! It'll make us all warm and fuzzy knowing we won't have to travel to the white walls in a few weeks!!! :lol:
TIM
All-American

Postby ST Rebels 72 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:01 pm

[quote=“TIM”]Ditto!!! Way to battle our region brethren!

Now Gilbert, go ahead and pull the upset over Dillon this week!!! It’ll make us all warm and fuzzy knowing we won’t have to travel to the white walls in a few weeks!!! :lol:[/quote]

Swansea will be playing Dillon this week and Gilbert plays undefeated May River
ST Rebels 72
All-American

Postby TIM » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:02 pm

[quote=“ST Rebels 72”][quote=“TIM”]Ditto!!! Way to battle our region brethren!

Now Gilbert, go ahead and pull the upset over Dillon this week!!! It’ll make us all warm and fuzzy knowing we won’t have to travel to the white walls in a few weeks!!! :lol:[/quote]

Swansea will be playing Dillon this week and Gilbert plays undefeated May River[/quote]

in that case, let's go Swansea!! and i hope Gilbert beats May River too!

i'm so far out of the loop of HS football this season it is embarrassing! been a crazy year.
TIM
All-American

Postby ST Rebels 72 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:42 pm

[quote=“TIM”][quote=“ST Rebels 72”][quote=“TIM”]Ditto!!! Way to battle our region brethren!

Swansea will be playing Dillon this week and Gilbert plays undefeated May River[/quote]

in that case, let’s go Swansea!! and i hope Gilbert beats May River too!

i’m so far out of the loop of HS football this season it is embarrassing! been a crazy year.[/quote]

Trust me, I’m out of the loop as well. This has been a very busy year for me. I don’t get to post as much or listen to the games as much, but I’m trying. The last game I came home for was South Aiken and I had to leave tha5 game before the 1st quarter was over...I’m coming home to watch this one and I plan on being there from the beginning to the end...

I’m very proud of this years teams accomplishments thus far. Definitely unexpected. So much promise for the future as well. Entire back field returns and we have a lot of freshman and sophomores starting or getting ample playing time. JV did very well....Let’s go ST...
ST Rebels 72
All-American

Postby TIM » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:01 am

i heard there is a lot of size and talent coming up on the next few seasons and we will be major contenders.
TIM
All-American

Return to Class 3A