DILLON STATS

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Re: DILLON STATS

Postby slobber » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:39 pm

those are some nice stats but what is Dillon's S.O.S. rating :geek:
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

-Albert Einstein
slobber
JV

Postby All We Do Is Win » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:35 pm

[quote=“slobber”]those are some nice stats but what is Dillon’s S.O.S. rating :geek:[/quote]
Can’t have a strong schedule if ppl won’t play us
We are the Best. We are Dillon. Strive for Five
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:03 pm

[quote=“slobber”]those are some nice stats but what is Dillon’s S.O.S. rating :geek:[/quote]

5 State Championships in the last 6 years
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:30 pm

7 in the past 10
1 CAT FAN
All-American

Postby ST Rebels 72 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:36 pm

People love to talk about Strength Of Schedule. They say the same thing in college ball about Alabama. When you sitting at the top, its hard to schedule other so called good teams...I give it to you Dillon, you guys are in beast mode right now and those stats are off the charts...I hope ST gets a chance to play you guys again this year...
PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
ST Rebels 72
All-American

Postby FORTD2K » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:18 pm

At the time bigger schools had the point system which would hurt them. Now since point systems dont matter, bigger schools can schedule the cats but from what i heard, their coach dont wanna travel but want the big programs to come to dillon. The top programs would want a home and home series. Now as far as 2019 season. Wouldn't surprise me if fort and dillon schedule each other since both laprad and Hayes are coaches on rhe shrine bowl. That if we don't play glynn academy again from Georgia. We travel to the florida team
FORTD2K
Freshman

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:24 pm

[quote=“FORTD2K”]At the time bigger schools had the point system which would hurt them. Now since point systems dont matter, bigger schools can schedule the cats but from what i heard, their coach dont wanna travel but want the big programs to come to dillon. The top programs would want a home and home series. Now as far as 2019 season. Wouldn’t surprise me if fort and dillon schedule each other since both laprad and Hayes are coaches on rhe shrine bowl. That if we don’t play glynn academy again from Georgia. We travel to the florida team[/quote]

Travel isn’t an issue, actually got a two year deal with NC powerhouse Havelock starting next year, one home and one away. It would be nice to see some big in state game though
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Postby FORTD2K » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:24 pm

Great. I think yall already had Lumberton before we scheduled Glynn Academy. Would be nice if we were to play each other. We are aware of how good the cats are. Many didnt realize how good fort actually is. Dutch fork know we are formidable, Dorman knows too.
FORTD2K
Freshman

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:21 pm

[quote=“FORTD2K”]Great. I think yall already had Lumberton before we scheduled Glynn Academy. Would be nice if we were to play each other. We are aware of how good the cats are. Many didnt realize how good fort actually is. Dutch fork know we are formidable, Dorman knows too.[/quote]

Oh, I know about Fort D, in fact, Dillon’s Freshman RB, Nemo Squire played AAU Youth Football down there. Good friends with Coach Booker Peak as well.
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Previous

Return to Class 3A