Dillon County and others need your prayers

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Dillon County and others need your prayers

Postby Dillon Wildcat Fan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Folks, there are major problems in Dillon and surrounding areas. Dillon has had close to 25 inches of rain in just the last 48 hours. Roads are washed away and others are seriously flooded to where you can't drive. We've been dodging tornado warnings most of the day but we've been spared those. My power was restored for a couple of hours but it's out again but that's okay. The National Guard has been called in to help with the hundreds of rescues. It's pure HELL right now. If you don't mind, please say a pray for us and surrounding communities because they need them too. Thanks...
Dillon Wildcat Fan
Varsity

Re: Dillon County and others need your prayers

Postby 96fanatic » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:29 am

prayers sent
96fanatic
All-American

Postby TIM » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:43 pm

still thinking and praying for our brothers in the peedee. Hopefully the hot weather this week helps dissipate some of that water.
PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
TIM
All-American

Postby Dillon Wildcat Fan » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Thanks and I appreciate them. I-95 is now closed in both directions due to the river over flowing. My main roads back into Dillon is also closed due to the rivers. Most of the power has been restored though.
Dillon Wildcat Fan
Varsity

Postby SackThe_Back » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Prayers sent. Hopefully School ans othe important activities will be up and running soon.
Never be diffrent unless diffrent is much, much better.
SackThe_Back
Freshman

Postby Justin54 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:35 pm

Praying for y'all Dillon folks we been catching hell up here in hartsville too and they say black creek will overflow tonite at 2 or 3 that will ruin numerous homes this is just terrible praying for y'all stay strong folks
Justin54
Freshman

Return to Class 3A