Woodruff is legit folks!

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Re: Woodruff is legit folks!

Postby 3-3 Stack » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:35 am

[quote=“Wolverine Legend”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Wolverine Legend”]I’ve said all along this Woodruff team, now healthy, would surprise a lot of people. I think the secret is out now. These Wolverines are a legit team. After beating Chesnee 44-0, Woodruff demolished 3A #6 ranked Broome tonight 48-12! Woodruff rushed for 340 yards for the second consecutive game and completed 14 of 17 passes for 228 yards and two more scores. 568 yards of total offense. The defense is nasty and plays with a chip on their shoulders. They were so far into the Centurions’ heads tonight a trained psychiatrist couldn’t have got them out. We run the football with authority and play great defense. We’ll win a lot of games like that.

Next up is a very talented (and HUGE) Southside Christian team. It doesn’t get any easier for the Wolverines so we have to keep our foot on the gas. So far this has been a lot of fun to watch! 8-)[/quote]
So, are you ready to make a bet on a state title appearance????? Victory 6 bet me a burger dinner for his Sparkle City Viqueens. How about you????[/quote]
Come on Legend, I need a burger!!![/quote]

I truly think the three best teams in the upstate in 3A are, in no particular order, Woodruff, Chester, and Chapman. I do think Woodruff, if we stay healthy, could at least play for a state title though beating Dillon would be a tall order, So yes, if you want to bet a burger that Woodruff will win the upperstate title, I’ll take that :mrgreen:[/quote]
Excellent. The bet is actually two-fold, if you play like Slic and me. My Dutch Fork Foxes have to win for me to get a burger, so If the Wolverines don't win and the Foxes do, you owe me. If the Wolverines win and the Foxes don't, I owe you. If neither wins, neither pays. If both wins, I guess we buy each other a meal! You ok with that?
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Wolverine Legend » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:33 am

Works for me 3-3!
Welcome to Woodruff, the original title town. Pardon us for the beatdown you are about to receive. We hope you enjoy your visit, and please come again soon!
Wolverine Legend
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:35 pm

[quote=“Wolverine Legend”]Works for me 3-3![/quote]
Cool. Good luck on the season. Good win Friday night too!
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:09 pm

[quote=“Wolverine Legend”]Works for me 3-3![/quote]
Legend! You bout ready to pay up?
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:59 pm

3-3 Stack wrote:[quote=“Wolverine Legend”]Works for me 3-3!

Legend! You bout ready to pay up?[/quote]
Legend! Where are you? I'm HUNGRY!!!
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby region2 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:38 pm

You know this is one of those threads made in the heady days of August/September that one wishes they could erase come November.
region2
All-American

Postby TIM » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:11 pm

legend, glock and i rode to the Abbeville/Barnwell game Friday night.

I asked legend about getting on PFT to see how we've been giving him a hard time :lol: , said he would soon plus he will definitely pay up the meal to 3-3 stacks.
PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
TIM
All-American

Postby Wolverine Legend » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:55 pm

Well, I'm back out of hiding! :D :lol:

Seriously, first congrats to Broome on the great first round win. We beat them 48-12 in August and they came in and took it to us in the playoffs. All credit to them.

Now, 3-3, I believe I owe you a cheeseburger. Next time I'm down at the coast, which should be late December, early January, I'll you know so I can settle up! :P
Welcome to Woodruff, the original title town. Pardon us for the beatdown you are about to receive. We hope you enjoy your visit, and please come again soon!
Wolverine Legend
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:52 pm

Wolverine Legend wrote:Well, I'm back out of hiding! :D :lol:

Seriously, first congrats to Broome on the great first round win. We beat them 48-12 in August and they came in and took it to us in the playoffs. All credit to them.

Now, 3-3, I believe I owe you a cheeseburger. Next time I'm down at the coast, which should be late December, early January, I'll you know so I can settle up! :P

How about I send you a PM of my favorite burger joint and you pay for a bacon, cheeseburger basket with onion rings?
3-3 Stack
All-American

Previous

Return to Class 3A