Woodruff is legit folks!

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

Woodruff is legit folks!

Postby Wolverine Legend » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:09 am

I’ve said all along this Woodruff team, now healthy, would surprise a lot of people. I think the secret is out now. These Wolverines are a legit team. After beating Chesnee 44-0, Woodruff demolished 3A #6 ranked Broome tonight 48-12! Woodruff rushed for 340 yards for the second consecutive game and completed 14 of 17 passes for 228 yards and two more scores. 568 yards of total offense. The defense is nasty and plays with a chip on their shoulders. They were so far into the Centurions’ heads tonight a trained psychiatrist couldn’t have got them out. We run the football with authority and play great defense. We’ll win a lot of games like that.

Next up is a very talented (and HUGE) Southside Christian team. It doesn’t get any easier for the Wolverines so we have to keep our foot on the gas. So far this has been a lot of fun to watch! 8-)
Welcome to Woodruff, the original title town. Pardon us for the beatdown you are about to receive. We hope you enjoy your visit, and please come again soon!
Wolverine Legend
All-American

Re: Woodruff is legit folks!

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:12 pm

[quote=“Wolverine Legend”]I’ve said all along this Woodruff team, now healthy, would surprise a lot of people. I think the secret is out now. These Wolverines are a legit team.[/quote]
    That’s Good, maybe Dillon will have some competition worth paying to see. Dillon’s Athletic Director failed to schedule any for the regular season.
    ImageACC Champions
    1 CAT FAN
    All-American

Postby GlockM22 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:00 pm

Legit as a tub of $#!+
    GlockM22
    Varsity

Postby ST Rebels 72 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:21 pm

[quote=“GlockM22”]Legit as a tub of $#!+[/quote]

Glock I see you back...I’m coming home next week and of course I want to see ST play, but I sure do want to see SB vs Barnwell...
    PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
    ST Rebels 72
    All-American

Postby Wolverine Legend » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:49 am

[quote=“GlockM22”]Legit as a tub of $#!+[/quote]

Then bring your pound puppies up from Petticoat Junction and let's throw down! I don't think ya'll want that this year :lol: 8-)

Seriously, good to see you back on the boards brother! :mrgreen:
    Welcome to Woodruff, the original title town. Pardon us for the beatdown you are about to receive. We hope you enjoy your visit, and please come again soon!
    Wolverine Legend
    All-American

Postby jhs65 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:39 am

[quote=“Wolverine Legend”][quote=“GlockM22”]Legit as a tub of $#!+[/quote]

Then bring your pound puppies up from Petticoat Junction and let’s throw down! I don’t think ya’ll want that this year :lol: 8-)

Seriously, good to see you back on the boards brother! :mrgreen:[/quote]

If it was left up to us the schedule would be different. The Bluff has no fear of Woodruff.
    Go Bluff Dogs and Clemson Tigers
    jhs65
    All-American

Postby 96fanatic » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:37 pm

SOUTHSIDE CHRISTIAN should be a good test for WOODRUFF.
    they have had a good team the last several years.i think
    WOODRUFF will win.
    96fanatic
    All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:01 pm

[quote=“Wolverine Legend”]I’ve said all along this Woodruff team, now healthy, would surprise a lot of people. I think the secret is out now. These Wolverines are a legit team. After beating Chesnee 44-0, Woodruff demolished 3A #6 ranked Broome tonight 48-12! Woodruff rushed for 340 yards for the second consecutive game and completed 14 of 17 passes for 228 yards and two more scores. 568 yards of total offense. The defense is nasty and plays with a chip on their shoulders. They were so far into the Centurions’ heads tonight a trained psychiatrist couldn’t have got them out. We run the football with authority and play great defense. We’ll win a lot of games like that.

Next up is a very talented (and HUGE) Southside Christian team. It doesn’t get any easier for the Wolverines so we have to keep our foot on the gas. So far this has been a lot of fun to watch! 8-)[/quote]
    So, are you ready to make a bet on a state title appearance????? Victory 6 bet me a burger dinner for his Sparkle City Viqueens. How about you????
    3-3 Stack
    All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:32 am

[quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Wolverine Legend”]I’ve said all along this Woodruff team, now healthy, would surprise a lot of people. I think the secret is out now. These Wolverines are a legit team. After beating Chesnee 44-0, Woodruff demolished 3A #6 ranked Broome tonight 48-12! Woodruff rushed for 340 yards for the second consecutive game and completed 14 of 17 passes for 228 yards and two more scores. 568 yards of total offense. The defense is nasty and plays with a chip on their shoulders. They were so far into the Centurions’ heads tonight a trained psychiatrist couldn’t have got them out. We run the football with authority and play great defense. We’ll win a lot of games like that.

Next up is a very talented (and HUGE) Southside Christian team. It doesn’t get any easier for the Wolverines so we have to keep our foot on the gas. So far this has been a lot of fun to watch! 8-)[/quote]
    So, are you ready to make a bet on a state title appearance????? Victory 6 bet me a burger dinner for his Sparkle City Viqueens. How about you????[/quote]
    Come on Legend, I need a burger!!!
    3-3 Stack
    All-American

Postby Wolverine Legend » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:48 pm

[quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Wolverine Legend”]I’ve said all along this Woodruff team, now healthy, would surprise a lot of people. I think the secret is out now. These Wolverines are a legit team. After beating Chesnee 44-0, Woodruff demolished 3A #6 ranked Broome tonight 48-12! Woodruff rushed for 340 yards for the second consecutive game and completed 14 of 17 passes for 228 yards and two more scores. 568 yards of total offense. The defense is nasty and plays with a chip on their shoulders. They were so far into the Centurions’ heads tonight a trained psychiatrist couldn’t have got them out. We run the football with authority and play great defense. We’ll win a lot of games like that.

So, are you ready to make a bet on a state title appearance????? Victory 6 bet me a burger dinner for his Sparkle City Viqueens. How about you????[/quote]
    Come on Legend, I need a burger!!![/quote]

I truly think the three best teams in the upstate in 3A are, in no particular order, Woodruff, Chester, and Chapman. I do think Woodruff, if we stay healthy, could at least play for a state title though beating Dillon would be a tall order, So yes, if you want to bet a burger that Woodruff will win the upperstate title, I'll take that :mrgreen:
    Wolverine Legend
    All-American

Next

Return to Class 3A