BATTERY CREEK'S FOOTBALL COACH FIRED!!!!

The board dedicated to the Class 3A schools in South Carolina. Follow the schools here in their drive for a trip to Columbia.

BATTERY CREEK'S FOOTBALL COACH FIRED!!!!

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:48 pm

BATTERY CREEK'S HEAD FOOTBALL COACH FRED HAMILTON WAS FIRED THIS PAST WEEK. HAMILTON JUST COMPLETED HIS 1ST SEASON DURING HIS 2ND TENURE AT BATTERY CREEK. BATTERY CREEK FINISHED UP 2-9 THIS PAST SEASON UNDER HAMILTON. BATTERY CREEK PRINCIPAL EDMUND BURNES SAYS THAT HAMILTON WAS NOT FIRED BECAUSE OF THE LOSING RECORD. THE DOLPHINS ATHLETIC DIRECTOR SHELBY STROTHER SAYS THAT HE WASN'T PART OF THE DECISION TO FIRE HAMILTON AND THAT HE WAS SURPRISED AS EVERYONE ELSE. SO THAT MEANS THAT THE PRINCIPAL FIRED HAMILTON ON HIS OWN. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH THIS DECISION. HAMILTON HAS ONLY BEEN THERE FOR 1 SEASON AND BATTERY CREEK HIRED HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER SO THE DOLPHINS DIDN'T COMPETE IN ANY 7 ON 7'S. PLUS THERE WERE A LOT OF OTHER DISTRACTIONS INCLUDING 3 PLAYERS GOT HURT IN A AUTO ACCIDENT. I DON'T THINK THAT THE PRINCIPAL SHOULD HAVE THE FIRING DECISION ON HIS OWN. THE ATHLETIC DIRECTOR SHOULD HAVE A SAY SO ALSO. I HOPE THAT THE DETAILS ON THE FIRING COME OUT. WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THIS?

HERE IS THE ARTICLE IN THE BEAUFORT GAZETTE: http://www.islandpacket.com/sports/high ... 44004.html

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford's Record 102-57 after his 13th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: BATTERY CREEK'S FOOTBALL COACH FIRED!!!!

Postby UnderneathTheLights » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Has battery creek even started interviewing for their head coaching job or is it even open still?
UnderneathTheLights
JV

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:01 am

UnderneathTheLights wrote:Has battery creek even started interviewing for their head coaching job or is it even open still?

I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING UNDERNEATHTHELIGHTS. I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING ON THE BATTERY CREEK JOB. IT HAS BEEN VERY HUSH HUSH. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL GET A GOOD COACH. HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD ANYTHING ON THIS????

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford's Record 102-57 after his 13th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby Low Country Lyle » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:52 am

I heard they did some interviews but haven't heard anything about who is in the running. Should be interesting.
Low Country Lyle
Freshman

Postby Low Country Lyle » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:21 pm

I heard they had interviewed some folks, but haven't heard who, or anything else. Should be interesting to see how it goes.
Low Country Lyle
Freshman

BATTERY CREEKS FOOTBALL COACH FIRED

Postby Jeffreyslume » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:13 am

I will get it started. Will this be hired from within or will they go outside to hire the next Head Football Coach?
коричневые — Шаблоны WordPress. Скачать бесплатно премиум шаблон Вордпресс коричневые — Шаблоны WordPress. Скачать бесплатно премиум шаблон Вордпресс...
Jeffreyslume
Freshman

Postby ratsinthepipe » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:30 pm

[quote=“BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN”]BATTERY CREEK’S HEAD FOOTBALL COACH FRED HAMILTON WAS FIRED THIS PAST WEEK. HAMILTON JUST COMPLETED HIS 1ST SEASON DURING HIS 2ND TENURE AT BATTERY CREEK. BATTERY CREEK FINISHED UP 2-9 THIS PAST SEASON UNDER HAMILTON. BATTERY CREEK PRINCIPAL EDMUND BURNES SAYS THAT HAMILTON WAS NOT FIRED BECAUSE OF THE LOSING RECORD. THE DOLPHINS ATHLETIC DIRECTOR SHELBY STROTHER SAYS THAT HE WASN’T PART OF THE DECISION TO FIRE HAMILTON AND THAT HE WAS SURPRISED AS EVERYONE ELSE. SO THAT MEANS THAT THE PRINCIPAL FIRED HAMILTON ON HIS OWN. I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH THIS DECISION. HAMILTON HAS ONLY BEEN THERE FOR 1 SEASON AND BATTERY CREEK HIRED HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER SO THE DOLPHINS DIDN’T COMPETE IN ANY 7 ON 7′S. PLUS THERE WERE A LOT OF OTHER DISTRACTIONS INCLUDING 3 PLAYERS GOT HURT IN A AUTO ACCIDENT. I DON’T THINK THAT THE PRINCIPAL SHOULD HAVE THE FIRING DECISION ON HIS OWN. THE ATHLETIC DIRECTOR SHOULD HAVE A SAY SO ALSO. I HOPE THAT THE DETAILS ON THE FIRING COME OUT. WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THIS?

HERE IS THE ARTICLE IN THE BEAUFORT GAZETTE: http://www.islandpacket.com/sports/high ... 44004.html

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!![/quote]

When you're the boss, you get to make the call.
ratsinthepipe
Freshman

Return to Class 3A