South Pointe I respect y'all

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

South Pointe I respect y'all

Postby Justin54 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:06 pm

Don't know how all that talent keeps coming to one school but y'all sum bad dudes with that said before y'all get five you gonna have to whip us again which hasn't been a problem lately lol hope to give y'all a better game in 2018
Justin54
Freshman

Re: South Pointe I respect y'all

Postby Wildstallion2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:27 pm

Justin54 wrote:Don't know how all that talent keeps coming to one school but y'all sum bad dudes with that said before y'all get five you gonna have to whip us again which hasn't been a problem lately lol hope to give y'all a better game in 2018

The Hartsville Red foxes are a well disciplined program, good sportsmanship from what I seen. I hope to have, and see another rematch between Hartsville and South Pointe next year, but every time Hartsville gets beat by South Pointe its give Hartsville's lower state team opponents film on how to stop Hartsvilles Wing-T. this will make it harder for Hartsville to get back to William's Brice next year. That's what I would do If I was a Coach of a lower state football team, I would take the film from the 3 State Championship games between Hartsville and South Pointe and come up with a game plan to stop the Wing T.
Wildstallion2
Varsity

Re: South Pointe I respect y'all

Postby All We Do Is Win » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:42 am

Hartsville please schedule us next year so we can get that easy W
We are the Best. We are Dillon. Strive for Five
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Return to Class 4A