[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Palmetto Football Talk | View topic - BEAUFORT AT STALL POLL 9/29/17

BEAUFORT AT STALL POLL 9/29/17

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:36 pm

BEAUFORT
67%
STALL
33%

Total votes : 3

BEAUFORT AT STALL POLL 9/29/17

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:36 pm

BEAUFORT IS COMING IN TO THIS GAME WITH A RECORD OF 4-0. THE EAGLES ARE AVG. 28 POINTS A GAME AND GIVING UP 13 POINTS A GAME. BEAUFORT HAD A BYE WEEK LAST WEEK BUT BEAT MAY RIVER 9-7 2 WEEKS AGO. THE EAGLES ARE 1-0 SO FAR THIS SEASON IN AWAY GAMES. BEAUFORT BEAT STALL LAST SEASON 60-7.

STALL IS COMING IN TO THIS GAME WITH A RECORD OF 2-2. THE WARRIORS ARE AVG 23 POINTS A GAME AND GIVING UP 19 POINTS A GAME. STALL BEAT MILITARY MAGNET 29-13 LAST WEEK. THE WARRIORS HAVE A RECORD OF 0-1 SO FAR THIS SEASON AT HOME.

DOODLES HAS BEAUFORT FAVORED BY 33 POINTS IN THIS GAME. IS THAT TOO HIGH? WILL STALL PULL THE UPSET OVER BEAUFORT? WILL BEAUFORT WIN BY THAT MUCH OR MORE? LET'S HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PREDICTIONS ON THIS GAME. I WILL GIVE MINE LATER ON IN THE WEEK. 8-) ;) :mrgreen:.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE STALL WARRIORS!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 5-6 after his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 567 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: BEAUFORT AT STALL POLL 9/29/17

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:09 pm

THIS GAME WILL BE THE 1ST REGION 8 4A GAME FOR BOTH TEAMS. SO THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT GAME. I AM SO READY TO SEE SOME FOOTBALL ESPECIALLY AFTER BEAUFORT HAVING A BYE WEEK LAST WEEK AND THE EAGLES HAVING ONLY PLAYED 1 GAME THE PAST 3 WEEKS.

SO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS AND PREDICTIONS ON THIS GAME?

I have attended 567 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby CITYSLICKER » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:53 am

STALL 87
BYRDS 3
618 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby newcatntown » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:19 pm

[quote=“CITYSLICKER”]STALL 87
BYRDS 3[/quote]

Tinker...stop abusing ur son..

Stall 12
Bufart - 23
Maybe this year is the year of the CAT...either Bobcat or Bearcat!!!!!!
newcatntown
All-American

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:43 pm

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:44 pm

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:04 pm

THIS IMPORTANT REGION 8 4A MATCHUP BETWEEN BEAUFORT AND STALL IS TOMORROW NIGHT. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

BEAUFORT HAS ONLY PLAYED 1 GAME IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS AND THAT WAS A VERY SLOPPY 9-7 WIN OVER MAY RIVER 2 WEEKS AGO. I AM HOPING THAT BEAUFORT PLAYS WELL IN THIS GAME AT STALL.

IN ORDER FOR BEAUFORT TO WIN THIS GAME THE EAGLES OFFENSE WILL HAVE TO PLAY A BETTER GAME THEN THEY DID AGAINST MAY RIVER. I HOPE TO SEE BEAUFORT AND THEIR STARTING QB JEFFREY SMYTH HAVE A GREAT GAME THROWING THE FOOTBALL THIS WEEK. THE EAGLES STRUGGLED IN THE PASSING GAME AGAINST MAY RIVER. SO I HOPE TO SEE SMYTH HAVE A GREAT NIGHT THROWING THE FOOTBALL TO BEAUFORT'S WR'S ESPECIALLY TO REED REICHEL WHO IS A VERY GOOD RECEIVER. I HOPE TO SEE BEAUFORT USE THE RB'S AND ALSO REGGIE JONES JR MORE IN THE PASSING GAME.

I ALSO HOPE TO SEE BEAUFORT RB KYLEIK MIDDLETON HAVE ANOTHER BIG GAME RUNNING THE FOOTBALL. BUT I REALLY HOPE TO SEE THE EAGLES USE RB'S LOGAN ADKINS AND TRAESHAWN HEYWARD MORE IN THE RUNNING GAME AND GIVE THEM MORE CARRIES IN THE GAME.

I HOPE TO SEE BEAUFORT'S DEFENSE HAVE ANOTHER GREAT GAME. THE EAGLES DEFENSE WITH DC HOLLOMAN HAVE DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB SO FAR THIS SEASON. THE EAGLES "D" WILL HAVE TO CONTAIN VERY GOOD STALL ATHLETE JUWAN SCOTT. SCOTT HAS HAD A GREAT YEAR SO FAR CATCHING AND RUNNING THE FOOTBALL. THE WARRIORS ALSO HAVE SOME VERY GOOD LB'S ON DEFENSE THIS SEASON.

I KNOW BOTH TEAMS WILL BE FIRED UP FOR THIS GAME. THE WINNER OF THIS GAME WILL HAVE A GREAT START TO THE REGION 8 4A SEASON. THE WEATHER IS SUPPOSE TO BE NICE FOR THIS GAME. SO I HOPE TO SEE A GOOD CROWD AT STALLS STADIUM.

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW. STALL DOES NOT PLAY AT THE SCHOOL. THE WARRIORS PLAY THEIR GAMES AT NORTHWOODS MIDDLE SCHOOL ON NORTHSIDE DR WHICH IS OFF ASHLEY PHOSPHATE RD.

AS FOR THE SCORE OF THE GAME......I WILL SAY.....

BEAUFORT 52 :mrgreen: ;)
STALL 10

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to Class 4A