BEAUFORT BASEBALL UPDATE 4/15/17

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

BEAUFORT BASEBALL UPDATE 4/15/17

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:37 pm

SINCE MY LAST UPDATE BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM HAS REALLY STRUGGLED. THE EAGLES PITCHING HAS FELL APART AND THEIR BATTING HAS BEEN AWFUL. BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM STARTED OUT THE SEASON WITH A 10-0 RECORD BUT SINCE THEN THE EAGLES HAVE LOST 5 GAMES IN A ROW. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BUT I HOPE THAT THEY GET IT TOGETHER BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS START.

BEAUFORT LOST TO BERKELEY 13-4, LOST TO CANE BAY 10-1 AND THEN LOST TO A TEAM FROM VIRGINIA 7-2, AND TO PINEWOOD PREP 9-4 IN THE H.I.T. TOURNAMENT. BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM DROPS TO 10-5 OVERALL AND 6-3 IN REGION 8 4A. BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM HAS A BIG BIG BIG REGION 8 4A GAME AT HOME THIS TUESDAY NIGHT AGAINST HILTON HEAD AND THEN THE EAGLES HAVE SENIOR NIGHT AGAINST WEST ASHLEY THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT HOME. HOPEFULLY MY EAGLES BASEBALL TEAM CAN REBOUND AND WIN THESE NEXT 2 GAMES.

AS FOR BEAUFORT'S SOFTBALL TEAM THEY HAVE STRUGGLED LATELY ALSO. SINCE MY LAST UPDATE THE EAGLES SOFTBALL TEAM LOST TO BERKELEY 10-0, LOST TO CANE BAY 13-3 AND THEN LOST TO ARCH RIVAL BATTERY CREEK 19-2. BEAUFORT'S SOFTBALL TEAM IS NOW 7-10 OVERALL AND 5-4 IN REGION 8 4A. THE EAGLES SOFTBALL TEAM ALSO HAS A BIG REGION 8 4A GAME AT HOME AGAINST HILTON HEAD THIS TUESDAY NIGHT. GOOD LUCK TO THEM!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford's Record 102-57 after his 13th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to Class 4A