BEAUFORT EAGLES BASEBALL UPDATE 3/19/17

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

BEAUFORT EAGLES BASEBALL UPDATE 3/19/17

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:59 am

THIS IS MY 1ST BEAUFORT BASEBALL UPDATE OF THE 2017 SEASON. MY BEAUFORT EAGLES BASEBALL TEAM IS LOOKING REALLY GOOD SO FAR THIS SEASON. THE EAGLES BASEBALL TEAM FINISHED UP 4-0 IN THE PRESEASON WOODLAND BAT TOURNAMENT AND BEAT BAMBERG 16-6 IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

SO FAR THE BEAUFORT BASEBALL TEAM IS 6-0 OVERALL AND 3-0 IN REGION 8 4A IN THE REGULAR SEASON. THE EAGLES HAVE BEATEN BLUFFTON, BATTERY CREEK TWICE, STALL, COLLETON COUNTY AND BERKELEY. THE EAGLES HAVE A PRETTY GOOD PITCHING STAFF AND THE HITTING IS COMING AROUND.

I REALLY HOPE THAT BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM CAN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST OF THE SEASON. MY LONGTIME FRIEND KEITH RILEY IS THE HEAD COACH FOR BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM AND HAS DONE A GREAT JOB SO FAR IN HIS 3 YEARS AT BEAUFORT.

NEXT UP FOR THE EAGLES BASEBALL TEAM IS ANOTHER BIG REGION 8 4A GAME AGAINST CANE BAY AT HOME THIS TUESDAY NIGHT MARCH 21ST AT 6:30 PM.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford’s Record 108-58 in his 14th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: BEAUFORT EAGLES BASEBALL UPDATE 3/19/17

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:38 am

POST IN BASEBALL SECTION, THIS IS FOOTBALL, DUM DUM, CANE BAY AND HILTON HEAD WILL BEAT THE LOSERS
600 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Re: BEAUFORT EAGLES BASEBALL UPDATE 3/19/17

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:06 pm

CITYSLICKER wrote:POST IN BASEBALL SECTION, THIS IS FOOTBALL, DUM DUM, CANE BAY AND HILTON HEAD WILL BEAT THE LOSERS

SLICK, I DID POST THIS IN THE BASEBALL SECTION ALSO. THERE IS NO FOOTBALL GOING ON RIGHT NOW. :roll:. WE SHALL SEE ABOUT CANE BAY AND HILTON HEAD. I KNOW BOTH OF THEM HAVE GOOD BASEBALL TEAMS BUT MY EAGLES ARE PRETTY GOOD ALSO. I WILL HOPEFULLY BE MAKING THE TRIP DOWN TO BEAUTIFUL BEAUFORT BY THE SEA TOMORROW TO WATCH THIS GAME. YOU ARE JUST MAD THAT MY EAGLES BASEBALL TEAM BEAT YOUR STAGS 5-1. :mrgreen: :lol: ;) :D 8-).

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford’s Record 108-58 in his 14th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to Class 4A