A GOOD MATCH-UP FOR SOUTH POINTE.

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Re: A GOOD MATCH-UP FOR SOUTH POINTE.

Postby silverfox92 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:54 am

creekball wrote:
silverfox92 wrote:
creekball wrote:You're rambling and it seem's more like you're tying to convince yourself?

Sorry Bud! You don't call the shot's!

Why are you here? Every year Mallard Creek gets nationally ranked and sometimes even in the top 10 but drops out even before mid season. YOU GUYS ARE OVERRATED!!! and who do y'all lose to every time?? A SC team man please :lol: I remember a couple years ago when y'all had Randy Moss son and said he was a beast and that y'all were going to be nat'l champions but lost to Byrnes in a game that was over at halftime if it wasn't for that rain delay. You can't talk to us buddy when you CANT BEAT US!! :lol: :lol:

Who is Ya'll? Last i check MC, has never put out a National Ranking. They're just on them. Stop Hating! How could a game be over at Halftime when MC went up during the game? That SC Education HUH? Why don't you guys learn how to read, so Clemson will start back recruiting SC! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dutch Fork Silver Foxes.. A team your coach is afraid to play because we are coached by TOM KNOTTS, A coach who owns y'all sorry butt. Try again buddy two years ago y'all were ranked #10 in the country and lost to Byrnes and got dropped from the rankings and last year y'all was #8 and lost to SP and barely beat a Dillon team that didn't even win the State championship in 3A. Just face it buddy YALL ARE OVERRATED!!! And I'm from New Jersey my kids attend school here in SC so no I don't have a SC education but if I did I would STILL BE SMARTER THEN YOU!!! :lol:

But come talk to me when y'alls coach stop dodging Tommy Knotts :lol: :lol:
silverfox92
Freshman

Postby creekball » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:12 am

Tommy Knotts is from NC Nut jOB! :lol: :lol: He is great friends with Coach Palmieri and has know him long before you knew Knotts exist. LMAO. Nice Try! lmao!

Too bad your kids couldn't pick their Dad! They're Doomed! :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Retarded Uncle always shows up late to the party! Now put your Dunce hat back on and go sit in the stands.
creekball
Freshman

Postby btango » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:17 am

5thqtr wrote:
btango wrote:
5thqtr wrote:

Knotts and DF are doing great things but he is not doing it back to back to back like in NC. But, on another note does validate what I think about Rock Hill High. It is not just players. DF use to stink it up; now they are awesome!

So, what you saying? How many more football teams on different levels have to prove the team you play early season is not the same @ the end of the year. A novice football fan knows that man........come'on!

DF is not winning like Indy did and as I have said Indy would not have won like they did in SC 4A but I also do not think DF has had the talent Indy had for a few of their winning years.

I often say a team changes through the year and at the end of the season a game may matchup differently than it did in the early weeks. Five TDs is still a pretty big gap but in fairness Richmond is a big 4A school and MB was 3A.
btango
JV

Postby btango » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:25 am

5thqtr wrote:All I will say is...................as I have stated several times before.................. I have zero...........zuilch...............nada..............desire to go to any NC high school football boards. None. Why? I don't care what they think! Or if they think football was invented in NC. Or if they think they football is better than the universe or just SC ball. It makes no difference. But, for people to come on a SC board and spend precious time away from life to just " downgrade" is beyond me!

Big powerful NC changed the shrine bowl time b/c they was complaining that the best players were not represented. They was playing @ state that weekend. Changed the format and while NC has won............so has " poor little SC " who still holds the lead in the series! Including a 7 year streak! LOL! But, we can't play no ball.

I have no idea. But, must be a bunch of whiny babies as HS football fans from NC. Good Grief!

Since the Shrine Bowl was moved back to not interfere with the NC title games NC leads 8-7.

Although I am involved with the game I do not think this game determines who has the best football or is a good barometer of the two states. I do believe SC is a better "football state" but I also think the best team from most any power state can beat the best from any other whether it be the best from Florida, Texas, California, Georgia, Alabama, or Ohio playing the best from SC, NC, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Arizona, Utah, Kentucky, Indiana,et al.
btango
JV

Postby btango » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:52 am

silverfox92 wrote:
creekball wrote:
silverfox92 wrote:
creekball wrote:
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes.. A team your coach is afraid to play because we are coached by TOM KNOTTS, A coach who owns y'all sorry butt. Try again buddy two years ago y'all were ranked #10 in the country and lost to Byrnes and got dropped from the rankings and last year y'all was #8 and lost to SP and barely beat a Dillon team that didn't even win the State championship in 3A. Just face it buddy YALL ARE OVERRATED!!! And I'm from New Jersey my kids attend school here in SC so no I don't have a SC education but if I did I would STILL BE SMARTER THEN YOU!!! :lol:

In 2013 Knotts was going to come up to an MC game on either a Saturday or open date for the Foxes but he said he just did not have the time when it came to it. Per TK they had talked about playing MC but the dates did not work out when they were looking at it. I think both coaches would be fine with matching up. When TK took the DF job one of his goals was to have enough financial support that they could travel out of state some to play games. Pretty much every time he has did this (Allen, Louisville, and Cincinnati with Indy) it did not work out logisticially or financially as expected.
btango
JV

Postby SCHSL » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:33 pm

creekball wrote: Why don't you guys learn how to read, so Clemson will start back recruiting SC! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    There is a significant amount of talent on the National Champion Clemson roster from South Carolina as well as North Carolina. Obviously, South Pointe & Mallard Creek both have superb football programs. Coincidentally both found success quickly in their short span of existence. Both have become accustomed to winning championships. Creekball, undoubtedly Mallard Creek signed contracts to play Dillon, Byrnes and South Pointe because of exposure to their talent pool. High profile recruiters look to see how these players obtain success against other elite programs.
      http://www.tigernet.com/clemson-football-roster
      SCHSL
      Freshman

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:48 pm

SCHSL wrote:
      creekball wrote: Why don't you guys learn how to read, so Clemson will start back recruiting SC! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
        There is a significant amount of talent on the National Champion Clemson roster from South Carolina as well as North Carolina. Obviously, South Pointe & Mallard Creek both have superb football programs. Coincidentally both found success quickly in their short span of existence. Both have become accustomed to winning championships. Creekball, undoubtedly Mallard Creek signed contracts to play Dillon, Byrnes and South Pointe because of exposure to their talent pool. High profile recruiters look to see how these players obtain success against other elite programs.
          http://www.tigernet.com/clemson-football-roster
            I agree sir, those young men from North & South Carolina took care of business against Ohio State and the former reigning champions Alabama. How fitting that Clemson defeated arguably two of the top programs in the nation. Without a doubt the two Carolina's produce quality talent that doesn't take a backseat to no one. The two states top programs should play each other more often.
            ImageNational Champions
            1 CAT FAN
            All-American

Postby silverfox92 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:08 pm

btango wrote:
            silverfox92 wrote:
            creekball wrote:
            silverfox92 wrote:
            creekball wrote:

In 2013 Knotts was going to come up to an MC game on either a Saturday or open date for the Foxes but he said he just did not have the time when it came to it. Per TK they had talked about playing MC but the dates did not work out when they were looking at it. I think both coaches would be fine with matching up. When TK took the DF job one of his goals was to have enough financial support that they could travel out of state some to play games. Pretty much every time he has did this (Allen, Louisville, and Cincinnati with Indy) it did not work out logisticially or financially as expected.

Who are you? Knotts wanted to schedule a game with palmeri since 2011 but he kept saying they didn't have any open dates. Also the financial stability of traveling to different states was and will never be a problem. DF plays in one of the richest county in the state and had no problem getting money to travel. So idk who your getting information from but you need to go back and check your resources.
            silverfox92
            Freshman

Postby silverfox92 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:13 pm

creekball wrote:Tommy Knotts is from NC Nut jOB! :lol: :lol: He is great friends with Coach Palmieri and has know him long before you knew Knotts exist. LMAO. Nice Try! lmao!

Too bad your kids couldn't pick their Dad! They're Doomed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
            The Retarded Uncle always shows up late to the party! Now put your Dunce hat back on and go sit in the stands.

I know he's from NC you d*** head and if he's such good friends with your coach then why won't y'all schedule us??? Oh ok and don't talk about my kids that's when it gets personal and I'm pretty sure they'll run circles around you sorry a** kids!! Now you and your sorry a** team try again next year!!!! :lol:
            silverfox92
            Freshman

Postby creekball » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:17 pm

silverfox92 wrote:
            creekball wrote:Tommy Knotts is from NC Nut jOB! :lol: :lol: He is great friends with Coach Palmieri and has know him long before you knew Knotts exist. LMAO. Nice Try! lmao!

Too bad your kids couldn't pick their Dad! They're Doomed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know he's from NC you d*** head and if he's such good friends with your coach then why won't y'all schedule us??? Oh ok and don't talk about my kids that's when it gets personal and I'm pretty sure they'll run circles around you sorry a** kids!! Now you and your sorry a** team try again next year!!!! :lol:

Schedule us? You have no affiliation with DF, so what are you talking about? Neither school shies away from playing anyone. Stop making stuff up! Love your program but stop being a HOMER!
            creekball
            Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 4A