A GOOD MATCH-UP FOR SOUTH POINTE.

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Re: A GOOD MATCH-UP FOR SOUTH POINTE.

Postby creekball » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:22 pm

[quote=“silverfox92”][quote=“btango”][quote=“silverfox92”][quote=“creekball”][quote=“silverfox92”][quote=“creekball”]

Dutch Fork Silver Foxes.. A team your coach is afraid to play because we are coached by TOM KNOTTS, A coach who owns y’all sorry butt. Try again buddy two years ago y’all were ranked #10 in the country and lost to Byrnes and got dropped from the rankings and last year y’all was #8 and lost to SP and barely beat a Dillon team that didn’t even win the State championship in 3A. Just face it buddy YALL ARE OVERRATED!!! And I’m from New Jersey my kids attend school here in SC so no I don’t have a SC education but if I did I would STILL BE SMARTER THEN YOU!!! :lol:

But come talk to me when y’alls coach stop dodging Tommy Knotts :lol: :lol:[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

In 2013 Knotts was going to come up to an MC game on either a Saturday or open date for the Foxes but he said he just did not have the time when it came to it. Per TK they had talked about playing MC but the dates did not work out when they were looking at it. I think both coaches would be fine with matching up. When TK took the DF job one of his goals was to have enough financial support that they could travel out of state some to play games. Pretty much every time he has did this (Allen, Louisville, and Cincinnati with Indy) it did not work out logisticially or financially as expected.[/quote]

Who are you? Knotts wanted to schedule a game with palmeri since 2011 but he kept saying they didn’t have any open dates. Also the financial stability of traveling to different states was and will never be a problem. DF plays in one of the richest county in the state and had no problem getting money to travel. So idk who your getting information from but you need to go back and check your resources.[/quote]

This is what happens when you lie about a program that you have no affiliation with.(DF). Knotts had just played MC the year before while @ Independence 2010. He was quite aware that MC Schedule was already set in 2011. Palmieri also has posted on every High School forum in the Southeast that he was looking for games since 2014, IMG being one of the numerous programs, which blows up your lie about not having open dates. Get your lie’s right before you start making stuff up.

I also attended the beat down DF took against Hillcrest, who had 17 1st downs and 537 yds total offense, Total domination. Nobody is afraid to play DF. You should really just shut up and sit in the stands and watch the games. You’re a HORRIBLE LIAR!
creekball
Freshman

Re: A GOOD MATCH-UP FOR SOUTH POINTE.

Postby btango » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:15 pm

[quote=“silverfox92”][quote=“btango”][quote=“silverfox92”][quote=“creekball”][quote=“silverfox92”][quote=“creekball”]
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

In 2013 Knotts was going to come up to an MC game on either a Saturday or open date for the Foxes but he said he just did not have the time when it came to it. Per TK they had talked about playing MC but the dates did not work out when they were looking at it. I think both coaches would be fine with matching up. When TK took the DF job one of his goals was to have enough financial support that they could travel out of state some to play games. Pretty much every time he has did this (Allen, Louisville, and Cincinnati with Indy) it did not work out logisticially or financially as expected.[/quote]

Who are you? Knotts wanted to schedule a game with palmeri since 2011 but he kept saying they didn’t have any open dates. Also the financial stability of traveling to different states was and will never be a problem. DF plays in one of the richest county in the state and had no problem getting money to travel. So idk who your getting information from but you need to go back and check your resources.[/quote]

Not sure why you would jump on me but my “resources” are usually fairly good because I normally ask the head coach. I think i know Tom Knotts fairly well and for a very long time. I have seen every state title game he has ever coached in except this past year’s (rescheduling did not allow me to attend). I have been to every out of state game he has taken his teams including Allen and was at DeLaSalle the next week for the Byrnes game.

Regarding the 2013 statement I will clarify. DF had an open week or Mallard Creek was playing on Saturday against someone. TK told me he planned to come up for the game but he did not get finished up in time to make it in a timely manner. He told me during a conversation about the Allen game that a Mallard Creek game did not work out. What transpired since 2014 on scheduling Mallard Creek I do not know. I feel pretty confident he would tell me whatever is on his true thoughts are.

The first month (summer 2010) living in Irmo he told me that one of his goals was to get the team to the point where they could play a national schedule. He said he did not expect finances to be an issue which they were at Indy. Note I did not write anything about the DF community not having the ability to support but was strsssing more what I hear from many coaches that do the extensive travel games.

In the end zone before warm-ups at Plano stadium we spoke about the logistics of the trip. Two issues he noted was that they left Columbia very early to travel to Greenville to catch the plane and that at the end the promoter required additional money than expected per player be paid by DF. I understood that DF players paid about $300 each. He brought this up because I knew firsthand how the promoter at the Herbstreit screwed Indy over on travel. On the Louisville trip, the promoter did not come with the amount of money promised although that one may have worked itself out eventually but I never inquired.

I am here for football talk and to get and put out correct information.
btango
JV

Previous

Return to Class 4A