BEAUFORT FOOTBALL BANQUET 2/22/17

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

BEAUFORT FOOTBALL BANQUET 2/22/17

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:22 am

I HAD A GREAT TIME AT BEAUFORT'S FOOTBALL BANQUET FOR THE 2016 SEASON. I HAVE TO SAY THAT BEAUFORT'S FOOTBALL BANQUET IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE NICEST ONES IN THE STATE. BEAUFORT HOLDS THEIR FOOTBALL BANQUET AT THE BEAUTIFUL DATAW ISLAND CLUBHOUSE. I WANTED TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO BEAUFORT HEAD FOOTBALL COACH MARK CLIFFORD FOR INVITING ME TO THIS WONDERFUL EVENT. WE ALWAYS HAVE A GREAT TIME THERE.

I WILL REALLY MISS SEEING THE 19 SENIOR PLAYERS THAT WILL BE GRADUATING PLAYING FOR BEAUFORT. I WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK IN THEIR FUTURE ENDEAVORS. MY FAVORITE PART OF THE FOOTBALL BANQUET IS WHEN THE SENIOR PLAYERS PASS THE TORCH TO THE JUNIOR PLAYERS THAT WILL BE UPCOMING SENIORS.

CONGRATS TO TIM CLARK AND MICHAEL SMYTH ON WINNING THE CO-MVP DEFENSIVE AWARD. ALSO CONGRATS TO OMAR CUMMINGS AND WYATT SHERPENSKY ON WINNING THE CO-MVP OFFENSIVE AWARD. ALL 4 OF THOSE PLAYERS WILL DEFINATELY BE MISSED.

I ALSO WANT TO SAY HOW PROUD I AM OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM FOR HAVING AN OVERALL GPA OF 3.78. THAT IS AGAIN ONE OF THE HIGHEST IN THE STATE FOR A FOOTBALL TEAM.

ONE OF THE MOST HEART WARMING MOMENTS OF THE BANQUET WAS WHEN NICK ABRAMS THE 10 YEAR OLD SON OF BEAUFORT SPECIAL TEAMS COACH JEFF ABRAMS RECITING THE LORDS PRAYER. NICE ABRAMS IS BATTLING LEUKEMIA AND HAS HAD A TOUGH TIME WITH IT. PLEASE KEEP NICK IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

IT IS ALWAYS NICE TALKING ABOUT BEAUFORT FOOTBALL AND SEEING THE HIT OF THE YEAR HIGHLIGHTS DURING THE BANQUET. THE FOOD WAS WONDERFUL AS WELL. THANKS AGAIN TO COACH CLIFFORD FOR INVITING ME AND TO DATAW ISLAND AND THE PECK FAMILY FOR DOING THIS. IT WAS WONDERFUL AND I HOPE TO GET INVITED BACK AGAIN.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford's Record 102-57 after his 13th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: BEAUFORT FOOTBALL BANQUET 2/22/17

Postby CITYSLICKER » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:58 am

BRAG ON WHAT, WHAT DID YALL WIN, NOTHING :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
591 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-
54 YEARS
“Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.” - Eleanor Roosevelt, diplomat

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:50 pm

CITYSLICKER wrote:BRAG ON WHAT, WHAT DID YALL WIN, NOTHING :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HEY SLICK, I WOULD BRAG ABOUT BEAUFORT'S FOOTBALL BANQUET ALL NIGHT LONG. IT IS DEFINATELY ONE OF THE NICEST IN THE STATE. IF I GET INVITED BACK NEXT YEAR I WILL BRING YOU AND YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF AND YOU CAN LISTEN ABOUT BEAUFORT FOOTBALL ALL NIGHT. :mrgreen: :lol: ;).

BUT AS FOR BEAUFORT'S 2016 FOOTBALL TEAM I THOUGHT THAT MY EAGLES HAD A PRETTY GOOD YEAR. BEAUFORT FINISHED UP THE 2016 SEASON WITH A RECORD OF 8-4. THE EAGLES WON THEIR 1ST RD PLAYOFF GAME AND MADE IT TO THE 2ND RD OF THE STATE PLAYOFFS. I BET A LOT OF OTHER TEAMS WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE THE SEASON THAT BEAUFORT DID.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford's Record 102-57 after his 13th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:38 am

WHO, WHO, WHO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
591 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-
54 YEARS
“Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.” - Eleanor Roosevelt, diplomat

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Return to Class 4A