Aiken HS

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Re: Aiken HS

Postby The ? » Fri May 12, 2017 8:38 am

[quote=“jhs65”]Beware of hiring Irmo ass’ts. Look what we got at Silver Bluff.[/quote]

STRONG post.
The ?
All-American

Postby CITYSLICKER » Fri May 12, 2017 11:28 am

PORKY, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
591 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-
54 YEARS
“Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.” - Eleanor Roosevelt, diplomat

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby region2 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Guess the guy has connections of some sort. Record at LR was abysmal, and nothing stellar happened at that sinking ship previously known as Irmo football.
region2
All-American

Postby jhs65 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:46 pm

[quote=“region2”]Guess the guy has connections of some sort. Record at LR was abysmal, and nothing stellar happened at that sinking ship previously known as Irmo football.[/quote]
Looks like somebody on the Aiken County School Board has a thing about Irmo. The Silver Bluff selection committee didn't have a say in our hire.
Go Bluff Dogs and Clemson Tigers
jhs65
All-American

Postby region2 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:21 pm

But almost a predictable selection when you really think about it. Bad thing is that with the right guy, and a couple that interviewed could have been that guy, Aiken could be pretty good. Athletes are there.
region2
All-American

Postby ShivaBlast » Mon May 15, 2017 8:41 am

I’ll stand by Montgomery. Don’t discount what he did at Dutch Fork. The man knows offense, and scoring points is not something Aiken has been in the business of doing in the past few years. His only head coaching experience was almost 10 years ago at a school that has been known to chew coaches up and spit them out. NOT an indicator of what kind of coach he was, nor does it take into account what he has grown into since. I look forward to seeing what he’ll do, and I have every reason to believe it will be fun to watch.
ShivaBlast
Freshman

Postby region2 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:35 am

What he did at Dutch Fork? He stood there and did what Knotts told him to do. Maybe he learned something from Knotts, but to think that anyone but Knotts is in total control at DF is dealing in an illusion.
region2
All-American

Postby ST Rebels 72 » Sat May 20, 2017 8:34 pm

He can't do any worse than the last guy Aiken had. I wish him all the luck in the world. It's been a while since Aiken was a real threat in football and I would like to see them get back to being contenders. They have plenty of athletes with size and speed.
PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
ST Rebels 72
All-American

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Tue May 23, 2017 5:48 pm

[quote=“ST Rebels 72”]He can’t do any worse than the last guy Aiken had. I wish him all the luck in the world. It’s been a while since Aiken was a real threat in football and I would like to see them get back to being contenders. They have plenty of athletes with size and speed.[/quote]
Aiken beat you last year..........and played you VERY CLOSE in the other games..........pretty classless for anyone from ST to bad mouth Aiken......... :lol: :lol:
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby ST Rebels 72 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:55 pm

[quote=“BiLlYdAkIDd”][quote=“ST Rebels 72”]He can’t do any worse than the last guy Aiken had. I wish him all the luck in the world. It’s been a while since Aiken was a real threat in football and I would like to see them get back to being contenders. They have plenty of athletes with size and speed.[/quote]
Aiken beat you last year..........and played you VERY CLOSE in the other games..........pretty classless for anyone from ST to bad mouth Aiken......... :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Maybe you not smart enough to see that my post said nothing bad about Aiken at all. I stated that Aiken has plenty of talent, size and speed. Sounds like compliments to me. Now the coach they had the past three or four seasons sucked...I’ve said since day one he wouldn’t last long in Aiken and I was correct. He managed to have the worst record ever as a head football coach in Aiken.

Beating ST last season wasn’t as impressive as you seem to be making it...lol... 4 other teams did that as well. My question for you is, how many games did that great coach win after the ST game?2 Here’s a better question, how many games did he win his entire tenure at Aiken? 12-30 recordOne more question, where is he coaching at now?nowhere I rest my case. No more questions for this incompetent witness your honor...
PRIDE, CLASS, COURAGE AND THE WILL TO WIN
ST Rebels 72
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 4A