Mallard Creek(6) @ South Pointe(17)*Poll

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Who do you like in this one?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:39 pm

Mallard Creek
42%
South Pointe
58%

Total votes : 19

Re: Mallard Creek @ South Pointe*Poll

Postby 5thqtr » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:00 pm

:lol:
Wildstallion2 wrote:This game coming up Friday night between South Pointe and Mallard Creek reminds of another game that South Pointe played back in 2013 against the Goose Creek Gators. http://www.postandcourier.com/article/2 ... 131129717/

Except they pass it a whole lot better! :lol: :lol:
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Postby Mania » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:30 pm

I was pretty vocal last season with a MC poster that I thought SP would be a good game for MC. This poster did not seem to think so. I mean how can any team from the Carolinas compare to MC. In fact you can't read about MC on these forums without MC hyperbole. South Pointe has been the opposite of that. They just go out and win. They win a lot. They have one of the richest talent beds in the country, but they are not a huge school. They are probably half the size of Mallard Creek. South Pointe rarely looks great on paper. They are constantly underdogs. They just win. South Pointe is known for a ferocious hard hitting defense. Until you see them on the field against your team, you don't understand how much speed they have. They will make substitutions and the backups are just as fast. They held Northwestern scoreless for a half this season. That was a fully healthy NW. They beat Byrnes and Gaffney in scrimmages. Mallard Creek's offense only scored 14 on Byrnes and Byrnes gave up 500 yards to NW. Byrnes is very undersized on their defensive line this year. The St Francis game was a good tune up for this game. Dare I say SP may be more up for this game than last week. There is no good reason South Pointe won't win this game. South Pointe is the better team and they will prove it on the field.
Last edited by Mania on Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mania
JV

Postby Mania » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:39 pm

5thqtr wrote::lol:
Wildstallion2 wrote:This game coming up Friday night between South Pointe and Mallard Creek reminds of another game that South Pointe played back in 2013 against the Goose Creek Gators. http://www.postandcourier.com/article/2 ... 131129717/

Except they pass it a whole lot better! :lol: :lol:

That whole season I kept thinking I hope SP gets a chance to play Goose Creek. I thought SP's defensive line was the only team in the state with enough muscle to stop the Gators. Needless to say I was really happy when the brackets came out. Makes you wonder what could have happened if Ruff was playing qb.
Mania
JV

Postby creekball » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:16 am

Mania wrote:I was pretty vocal last season with a MC poster that I thought SP would be a good game for MC. This poster did not seem to think so. I mean how can any team from the Carolinas compare to MC. In fact you can't read about MC on these forums without MC hyperbole. South Pointe has been the opposite of that. They just go out and win. They win a lot. They have one of the richest talent beds in the country, but they are not a huge school. They are probably half the size of Mallard Creek. South Pointe rarely looks great on paper. They are constantly underdogs. They just win. South Pointe is known for a ferocious hard hitting defense. Until you see them on the field against your team, you don't understand how much speed they have. They will make substitutions and the backups are just as fast. They held Northwestern scoreless for a half this season. That was a fully healthy NW. They beat Byrnes and Gaffney in scrimmages. Mallard Creek's offense only scored 14 on Byrnes and Byrnes gave up 500 yards to NW. Byrnes is very undersized on their defensive line this year. The St Francis game was a good tune up for this game. Dare I say SP may be more up for this game than last week. There is no good reason South Pointe won't win this game. South Pointe is the better team and they will prove it on the field.

Very few MC guys come on threads. There might be 3 max. I doubt the poster was affiliated with MC. The suggestion of MC hyperbole is hilariious. Just not that type of program, not even the fans. They just schedule tough competiion, get on the national stage and win state championships and send kids to college. That's it! All that other stuff is just jibber jabber!
creekball
Freshman

Postby ch_seahawkfan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Well, it looks like M Creek is the best program in NC and has to T SC to find any serious competition.... Makes Sense .... BWaaaaaaahahahahaahaha :lol:
ch_seahawkfan
Varsity

Postby rebel80 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:55 pm

THIS ONE IS A GOOD AS IT GETS IN HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL THE N.C. POWERHOUSE HAS ALREADY HAD TWO TOUGH GAMES FROM S.C. OPPONENTS DILLON & BYRNES THIS GO ROUND THERE LUCK RUNS OUT :shock:
SOUTH POINTE - 27
MALLARD CREEK - 24
rebel80
All-American

Postby 5thqtr » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:22 pm

rebel80 wrote:THIS ONE IS A GOOD AS IT GETS IN HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL THE N.C. POWERHOUSE HAS ALREADY HAD TWO TOUGH GAMES FROM S.C. OPPONENTS DILLON & BYRNES THIS GO ROUND THERE LUCK RUNS OUT :shock:
SOUTH POINTE - 27
MALLARD CREEK - 24

Thanks REbEL80!

17 - 6 Stallions beat top 10 nationally Mallard Creek!

Mallard Creek and My Stallions - Polls are for Strippers! Keep getting better and try and win State. That is what is important! Pulling for the Mavs!
5thqtr
All-American

Re: Mallard Creek ( 6 ) @ South Pointe (17 )*Poll

Postby 5thqtr » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:23 pm

rebel80 wrote:THIS ONE IS A GOOD AS IT GETS IN HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL THE N.C. POWERHOUSE HAS ALREADY HAD TWO TOUGH GAMES FROM S.C. OPPONENTS DILLON & BYRNES THIS GO ROUND THERE LUCK RUNS OUT :shock:
SOUTH POINTE - 27
MALLARD CREEK - 24
5thqtr
All-American

Re: Mallard Creek(6) @ South Pointe(17)*Poll

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Congratulations on the win
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Re: Mallard Creek(6) @ South Pointe(17)*Poll

Postby 5thqtr » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:40 pm

The Cats R Nasty wrote:Congratulations on the win

Thanks!

Ugly win; but I will take it!
5thqtr
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 4A