Mallard Creek(6) @ South Pointe(17)*Poll

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Who do you like in this one?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:39 pm

Mallard Creek
42%
South Pointe
58%

Total votes : 19

Re: Mallard Creek(6) @ South Pointe(17)*Poll

Postby ch_seahawkfan » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:42 pm

knew it
Last edited by ch_seahawkfan on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ch_seahawkfan
Varsity

Postby ch_seahawkfan » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:42 pm

SC teams Dominate,, way to go hosses
ch_seahawkfan
Varsity

Postby blue and gold22 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:19 am

5thqtr... Congrats to your Stallions. It wasn't pretty but it was hard fought. Kendrick is special. Very hard to defend and Adams is as good a Dlineman as I have seen in awhile. Looking forward to seeing both of them on the next level.

Hope we can continue the series and get you guys at The Creek next year. Both coaching staffs seem to have the same philosophy of playing tough competition.

Curious...were you disappointed in the crowd?
blue and gold22
Freshman

Postby 5thqtr » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:24 am

blue and gold22 wrote:5thqtr... Congrats to your Stallions. It wasn't pretty but it was hard fought. Kendrick is special. Very hard to defend and Adams is as good a Dlineman as I have seen in awhile. Looking forward to seeing both of them on the next level.

Hope we can continue the series and get you guys at The Creek next year. Both coaching staffs seem to have the same philosophy of playing tough competition.

Curious...were you disappointed in the crowd?

Yes I was blue and gold! Only thing I can figure is, SP is still a relatively young school and Northwestern had a home game in town as well. Being that they played Spartanburg a traditional powerhouse...............I can see most people going to D3 to watch that one.

Blue and Gold - Creekball - go win state! That is what it is all about. They do not give out trophies in September! Good luck the rest of the way!

Did you see Dave Doeren and Will Muschamp @ the game?
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Postby Wildstallion2 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:30 pm

As I was saying in a earlier post. Friday nights game between South Pointe and Mallard Creek was a lot like the game between South Pointe and Goose Creek back in 2013, look at the similar news headlines here. http://www.postandcourier.com/article/2 ... 131129717/ http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports ... 06112.html
Wildstallion2
JV

Postby Wildstallion2 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Under the Radar Video of the South Pointe vs Mallard Creek game, check it out here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HNXjmGjf8
Wildstallion2
JV

Re: Mallard Creek @ South Pointe*Poll

Postby 5thqtr » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:59 pm

blue and gold22 wrote:Yes, Creek boys coming off a bye week and looking to complete the 2016 South Carolina tour undefeated. Including scrimmages MC has now played Nations Ford, RH NW, Dillon, Byrnes and get the Stallions on Friday night. They have only played one NC team thus far in Butler.

Catching SP in a pretty good spot. Coming of a rivalry game that was a 4 quarter battle then a trip to Baltimore for another physical battle then back home to take on what I think at least physically will be their toughest matchup yet.

Saw SP play Rock hill for a half last Saturday afternoon. Not one of their sharpest games but you have to be impressed the large number of long rangy athletes SP has. #14 in particular was a difference maker as was Adams and Davis Jr. Kendrick will give MC problems more with his legs than his arm. #1 may very well be the best pure athlete MC has ever played against and they have played against kids like Elijah Hood, Dexter Lawrence,Bryce Love , Anthony Ratliff Williams ,
Was a little surprised at how young the Stallions roster is. Lotta Soph and junior starters. I'm guessing maybe a top 25 team nationally next year depending on how the finish this year.

For the Stallions they will encounter the same issue everyone does with MC. Mainly size, crazy depth and physical play. MC will come to Football City USA for the first time with 10 senior D1 commits including two Olineman who will play for the Gamecocks next year. Add another 5 or 6 kids in the junior ranks and it is one of the most talented and deepest rosters in the country.

Should draw a very nice crowd and Rock Hill will be packed with quality football Friday night with Spartanburg and RH NW also playing. Looking forward to it.

Ouch, and they was coming off a bye. Them physically imposing, can't be beat Mavs! It is not always about having a team full of big physical fast talent! But, what we know in SC!
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Previous

Return to Class 4A