Ashley Ridge vs Wando poll...Let me know

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Re: Ashley Ridge vs Wando poll...Let me know

Postby sctvman » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Wando up 15-13 early in the 3rd. Ashley Ridge just scored.

Huge crowd even in the visitors' section.

http://twitpic.com/2ts2fn
sctvman
Varsity

Postby sctvman » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Wando wins 36-20 over Ashley Ridge. Huge win for the Warriors (5-1) as they head to Beaufort next week, who beat James Island tonight.

Ashley Ridge hosts Colleton County next week, who only were losing by 10 to Fort D at last check.
sctvman
Varsity

Postby scfootball11 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:54 pm

sctv

Did you come over to Mt P for the game? It was a big win and sets Wando up for the tough part of the schedule. The last 5 have always been the test for the Warriors. It's still nice to go into it 5-1 and knowing you shouldn't have lost the 1!

Curious, about your comment on the crowd. It was a big crowd but.....I was actually a little disappointed with the Ashley Ridge crowd based on what I had expected. At the B team and JV games last night they said they were gonna pack the stands. There were a couple of completely empty sections. Liked their band though and the crowd they had did make some noise. It was a good atmosphere tonight for Homecoming and a nice solid win.
scfootball11
Freshman

Previous

Return to Class 4A