Union County @ Byrnes

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Re: Union County @ Byrnes

Postby BYRNES#1 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:29 am

cavaliereagle wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:Really?? That's weird I sure haven't seen it, no one bragging or anything from anyone in the Rebel camp. Show me different. :shock:

Are ya'll not allowed to brag? :? :? :? Everyone else is.

No when we brag its being arrogant, disrespectful, & just plain out poor sports :roll:

Its the "Byrnes effect" ;)

It's always been funny to me, throughout life, how folks can only enjoy victory. There's also pleasure in defeat. That's why I sometimes mention our game in '05 with ya'll. I wasn't happy with the outcome, but I still enjoyed the experience. Why can't folks just enjoy that? I've truly never understood that. :?

Yeah I hated losing to Myrtle Beach in 2011 that ended our 70+ home winning streak, but when I walked out that night I felt ok with the loss & thought about all the huge games Byrnes had won over that time. The loss sucked but the experience of winning that many games in a row at home was great & I will never forget it as long as I live. :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Previous

Return to Class 4A