Union County @ Byrnes

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Re: Union County @ Byrnes

Postby LilRosey » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Byrnes fane are always making excuses even when they win, if they don't win real big they go talkin that mess, beat uc 4 maybe 5 to 1, comes on here talkin bout it was 8 to 0, fact is uc is a 3 a team with a school enrolment of 1150 and a 2nd year coach who took a 4-7 team to the state title game in his first year, at least give us some credit, and you wonder why everyone on here dislikes your fans
UC Jacket Always And Forever Union High School Class Of 2000
LilRosey
JV

Postby BYRNES#1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:04 pm

LilRosey wrote:Byrnes fane are always making excuses even when they win, if they don't win real big they go talkin that mess, beat uc 4 maybe 5 to 1, comes on here talkin bout it was 8 to 0, fact is uc is a 3 a team with a school enrolment of 1150 and a 2nd year coach who took a 4-7 team to the state title game in his first year, at least give us some credit, and you wonder why everyone on here dislikes your fans

Dude youre an idiot, hell tell everybody that UC beat Byrnes 8-0 I couldnt care less. I just told what I was told by two different people that was actually there, was you there? NO! So what makes your source any better than my source? I didnt come on here bragging, I simply stated what I was told & nothing more.
No big deal to beat UC, no big deal to lose a scrimmage to them either so just reverse the story & tell everyone you beat us. :roll:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby LilRosey » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 pm

BYRNES#1 wrote:
LilRosey wrote:Byrnes fane are always making excuses even when they win, if they don't win real big they go talkin that mess, beat uc 4 maybe 5 to 1, comes on here talkin bout it was 8 to 0, fact is uc is a 3 a team with a school enrolment of 1150 and a 2nd year coach who took a 4-7 team to the state title game in his first year, at least give us some credit, and you wonder why everyone on here dislikes your fans

Dude youre an idiot, hell tell everybody that UC beat Byrnes 8-0 I couldnt care less. I just told what I was told by two different people that was actually there, was you there? NO! So what makes your source any better than my source? I didnt come on here bragging, I simply stated what I was told & nothing more.
No big deal to beat UC, no big deal to lose a scrimmage to them either so just reverse the story & tell everyone you beat us. :roll:

I heard from someone who was there as well, but to hear the byrnes fans tell it uc lost by forfeit for being too scared to get off the bus
LilRosey
JV

Postby Yankee/Rebel » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:21 pm

[/b]
LilRosey wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:

I heard from someone who was there as well, but to hear the byrnes fans tell it uc lost by forfeit for being too scared to get off the bus

Dad and I had a awesome time at the scrimmage between the Jackets and the Rebels. Yes.....as someone said it was a miss match of a veteran team against some young guns. UC defense did a very good job of forcing turnovers. On UCs offense # 1 and #4 slot receivers have some special talent. I would not want to face this team 2 years from now.

We got to meet some true fans from UC they were gracious and humble.... Good people. Nice to meet some dye hard UC fans like Benny Gibson pleasure to meet you sir.

UC will make some noise this year in 3A. I wish you well this year UC Jackets.

If you read all the post on the thread KOS You would have seen that a Rebel Fan talked more about the Jackets than the Rebels :roll:
Yankee/Rebel
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:37 pm

LilRosey wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:

Do me a favor KOS, please show me in this thread an example of what youre talking about. Thanks.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby LilRosey » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Already have
LilRosey
JV

Postby BYRNES#1 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:37 am

Really?? That's weird I sure haven't seen it, no one bragging or anything from anyone in the Rebel camp. Show me different. :shock:
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby cavaliereagle » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:38 am

BYRNES#1 wrote:Really?? That's weird I sure haven't seen it, no one bragging or anything from anyone in the Rebel camp. Show me different. :shock:

Are ya'll not allowed to brag? :? :? :? Everyone else is.
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:51 am

cavaliereagle wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:Really?? That's weird I sure haven't seen it, no one bragging or anything from anyone in the Rebel camp. Show me different. :shock:

No when we brag its being arrogant, disrespectful, & just plain out poor sports :roll:

Its the "Byrnes effect" ;)
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby cavaliereagle » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:00 am

BYRNES#1 wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:

No when we brag its being arrogant, disrespectful, & just plain out poor sports :roll:

Its the "Byrnes effect" ;)

It's always been funny to me, throughout life, how folks can only enjoy victory. There's also pleasure in defeat. That's why I sometimes mention our game in '05 with ya'll. I wasn't happy with the outcome, but I still enjoyed the experience. Why can't folks just enjoy that? I've truly never understood that. :?
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 4A