Union County @ Byrnes

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Re: Union County @ Byrnes

Postby cavaliereagle » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Will Burpley win a game this season?
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:34 pm

MAYBE MORE
618 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby LilRosey » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Heard it was something like byrnes 4 scores uc 1, don't know where b 1 got 8-1 at
UC Jacket Always And Forever Union High School Class Of 2000
LilRosey
JV

Postby NinjaChickenAHHYEA » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:58 pm

WarPaint74 wrote:
MR.B wrote:You just keep on getting your kicks off your picture posting and leave the tough guy persona alone Scalpie Walpie ! I don't need ask nobody sheet because I am not scared of you or anyone else on this board . ;)

I truly don't understand a lot of your posts. Obviously my online persona is one of a class clown and a duck antagonist. I have never tried to come across as a tough guy, but I don't often back down when little punks want to attack me personally and call me out publicly. For you to say you're not scared indicates a certain degree of stupidity. Courage is not the absence of fear -- but the willingness to proceed in spite of it. Shall we proceed?

What's up with the " Scalpie Walpie"? I'm sure it's meant to be some flavor of insult, but I don't get it, so looks like you've failed again.

It's only a failed attempt in your eyes, those of us not new to the boards know that if you were a gaffney fan and called scalpie walpie its definitely and insult. After seeing your ability to modify pictures it's clear however, that you are indeed not scalpie walpie.

and TRUST ME when I say this, and I speak for most of the RebelNation when I say this . . . we by NO MEANS think you come across as a "Tough Guy". usually the tough ones put up while the punks can't shut up. My only response to you from now on will be .....

WE WILL SEE YOU ON OCT. 18TH AT NIXON FIELD. The night in which your talking counts for nothing nor do your titles. Ya'll are going to face a Rebel Squad that has your number and it is going to be a looooong ride back to gaffney. Bring some wet wipes to wipe your war paint off around half time, it will have lost it's reverence by that point.

SEE YOU OCT. 18TH.
"Live free, Die Hard"
Lead By Example
NinjaChickenAHHYEA
Varsity

Postby BYRNES#1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:11 am

LilRosey wrote:Heard it was something like byrnes 4 scores uc 1, don't know where b 1 got 8-1 at

I got my info from two different people that were actually there & they said it was 8-0 not 8-1. I never claimed it to be fact, just telling what I heard & I don't see why 2 totally different people would say the same thing if it wasn't true.

But hey we will go with what you heard & just forget what I said, so Byrnes won 4-1 instead of 8-0, hope that makes you feel better. :roll:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby hillbillyrebel » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:33 am

According to several players i talked to, Byrnes scored a few times before score was actually kept on the score board.
hillbillyrebel
Freshman

Postby 1CANNON » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:05 am

hillbillyrebel wrote:According to several players i talked to, Byrnes scored a few times before score was actually kept on the score board.

Picking up the mill hill chicks in Union dont count as scores on the football field BILLYDUCK ;)
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

Postby WarPaint74 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:36 am

BYRNES#1 wrote:I got my info from two different people that were actually there... I never claimed it to be fact, just telling what I heard & I don't see why 2 totally different people would say the same thing if it wasn't true.

You know where this got you with your "Gaffney is scared to play on ESPN" lie. You will just never learn.

WarPaint74
All-American

Postby likeitRnot » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:40 am

BYRNES#1 wrote:
LilRosey wrote:Heard it was something like byrnes 4 scores uc 1, don't know where b 1 got 8-1 at

I got my info from two different people that were actually there & they said it was 8-0 not 8-1. I never claimed it to be fact, just telling what I heard & I don't see why 2 totally different people would say the same thing if it wasn't true.

But hey we will go with what you heard & just forget what I said, so Byrnes won 4-1 instead of 8-0, hope that makes you feel better. :roll:

Bottom line if this would have been week 0 or week one Byrnes would have been 1-0 and UHS 0-1! The score would have been like 63-14 maybe! Now Both schools have a ton of work to do!

Byrnes need to work on ball security !!! This will cost them in the big game!
likeitRnot
All-American

Postby hillbillyrebel » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:55 am

likeitRnot wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:

Bottom line if this would have been week 0 or week one Byrnes would have been 1-0 and UHS 0-1! The score would have been like 63-14 maybe! Now Both schools have a ton of work to do!

Byrnes need to work on ball security !!! This will cost them in the big game!

Yes. They will have to work on ball security. I have even seen the fumble bug at practice as well Im sure they are working on correcting that. And i will add that Byrnes has some serious competition at the RB position this year.
hillbillyrebel
Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 4A