Vikings

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Re: Vikings

Postby Victory6 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 am

viking84 wrote:Narrowed it down to a lot of running backs from Eric Pool, Clyde Norris to Rodney Harris and Mike Wannamaker I would say Steve Davis...Now at the old stadium chip was the QB but later Peter White and Steve were called the dynamic duo still at the same stadium.

I HATE TO SAY IT.......BUT YOU MISSED IT. :o ERIC POOL WAS A RECEIVER.....BRIAN BOOZER WAS THE RUNNING BACK WE RAN SO MUCH UP THE MIDDLE....YOU TALK ABOUT RIDING THE HORSE.......WE RAN HIM SO MUCH HE BROKE HIS LEG RUNNING UP THE MIDDLE. :( CLYDE NORRIS, REGGIE RICE,AND DARREN HUGHES CAME AFTER HIM. BUT YOU ARE INDEED A TRUE VIKING.....I VOUCH FOR THAT. :D **ONCE A VIKING..ALWAYS A VIKING**..........
.......**HERE COME THE VIKES**
WE'RE BACK!!.gif
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby Scalped07 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:59 pm

I hate to say this but I truly hope you guys get back to normal. I sure do miss the ole INDIANS / VIKINGS nailbiters. My favorite games to watch when both teams are hot. Good Luck This Season Vikings!!! :D
27, 28, 29, 31, 34, 60, 61, 63, 64, 65, 85, 92, 97, 03, 05, 06, 2012 STATE CHAMPIONS! COUNT EM YOURSELF!
Scalped07
Freshman

Postby viking84 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Victory6 wrote:
viking84 wrote:Narrowed it down to a lot of running backs from Eric Pool, Clyde Norris to Rodney Harris and Mike Wannamaker I would say Steve Davis...Now at the old stadium chip was the QB but later Peter White and Steve were called the dynamic duo still at the same stadium.

I HATE TO SAY IT.......BUT YOU MISSED IT. :o ERIC POOL WAS A RECEIVER.....BRIAN BOOZER WAS THE RUNNING BACK WE RAN SO MUCH UP THE MIDDLE....YOU TALK ABOUT RIDING THE HORSE.......WE RAN HIM SO MUCH HE BROKE HIS LEG RUNNING UP THE MIDDLE. :( CLYDE NORRIS, REGGIE RICE,AND DARREN HUGHES CAME AFTER HIM. BUT YOU ARE INDEED A TRUE VIKING.....I VOUCH FOR THAT. :D **ONCE A VIKING..ALWAYS A VIKING**..........
.......**HERE COME THE VIKES**
WE'RE BACK!!.gif

Dang I forgot about Those guys including Vincent Yates, David Kennard Perry Brewton, Charles Spann to name some more,,,
viking84
Varsity

Postby viking84 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Always a Viking Bro.... :D :D :D :D :D
viking84
Varsity

Previous

Return to Class 4A