Vikings

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Re: Vikings

Postby viking84 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:47 am

Last time I checked I check my Diploma said SHS....
viking84
Varsity

Postby viking84 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:03 am

Narrowed it down to a lot of running backs from Eric Pool, Clyde Norris to Rodney Harris and Mike Wannamaker I would say Steve Davis...Now at the old stadium chip was the QB but later Peter White and Steve were called the dynamic duo still at the same stadium.
viking84
Varsity

Postby viking84 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:07 am

SPARTANVILLE VI wrote:
Gold95 wrote:
SPARTANVILLE VI wrote:
viking84 wrote:No I am not an imposter I can tell u anything u want to know about SHS,If u know of any of these coaches such as coach baxter,mulwee,linder,Thompson,,wilson,duncan,graig,voyales,(head caches..kyzer,serttle,davis,brown and now miller witch he was there in the early 90s.Pricepal Joe Clark with he had a son that QB at one time witch was not good.Qb's I know of some Fred lyles,sia kinsada,chip furgerson from independence high, Tyrone Gilmore, Edward fowler, Zion white,peter white and I could go on. School A,b,c,d and e wing witch I think they added another one. Hell I graduated from SHS so why would I put my school down went to almost every game last year when I could and will probably do the same this year...

They didn't add E-wing until they added JROTC... it was a custom build for the Viking Battalion, that was 1997. I should know, I was a Company Commander. They would have built E-Wing years after you graduated...

For a school with a supposed lack of discipline, Spartan High always surprises me- the Viking Battalion had the highest score ever in the Southern region in our inspection, the score was so high the Army gave us an extra year without inspection. The stereotypes of this board..
Actually E-wing was there before 97 or whenever they added to it. It was just an old wing with some math classes and other things. That parking lot was known as the E-wing parking lot as well way before 97.

Well, I know Gold95 would know. I stand corrected.
And I guess I don't..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I still don't know anybody doubting SHS. Nobody wants Byrnes or Gaffney to get a win on us...
viking84
Varsity

Postby Viking1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:28 am

84, are you going to attend any scrimmages or practices this up and coming season?

84, you're bringing Spartanburg posters who don't even post during the offseason out lol.

I hope all those posters and more continue to come on here and support the Vikings this coming season.
beaudiddley wrote:Maybe you should look up retired in a dictionary.......and racists make up most of our laws.....thank goodness.....they understand everyone is not equal.....

1st&Goal wrote:Nappit?? Isnt that a Spartanburg Hair style?? Oh wait..Thats Nappy. My bad. :lol: :lol:
Viking1
All-American

Postby cavaliereagle » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:36 am

Viking1 wrote:84, are you going to attend any scrimmages or practices this up and coming season?

84, you're bringing Spartanburg posters who don't even post during the offseason out lol.

I hope all those posters and more continue to come on here and support the Vikings this coming season.

Me too. We need more smack talkers. :D
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby Gold95 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:02 pm

viking84 wrote:Narrowed it down to a lot of running backs from Eric Pool, Clyde Norris to Rodney Harris and Mike Wannamaker I would say Steve Davis...Now at the old stadium chip was the QB but later Peter White and Steve were called the dynamic duo still at the same stadium.

Eric Poole and Clyde Norris were before Doc Davis. Steve Davis was 90-91 and Peter White was 97-98. Gibbs Stadium wasnt built until 1995... anything before was Snyder Field where there were some of the greatest football games and game atmospheres ever in Spartanburg County. I still think nothing touches the Spartanburg/Gaffney games of that era.
Gold95
Freshman

Postby WarPaint74 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:25 pm

SPARTANVILLE VI wrote:At my barber shop they're enthusiastic...

I'm glad you guys are enjoying yourselves. I haven't seen viking fans this excited about football in a long time.

GAFFNEY INDIANS 17 time state champions
“Hoka hey, it’s a good day to die!”
WarPaint74
All-American

Postby Viking1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:56 pm

91 against Gaffney was the first Viking game I'd ever attended. Wow, Steve Davis was a monster that game.

That game is what got me hook'd on Viking football.
beaudiddley wrote:Maybe you should look up retired in a dictionary.......and racists make up most of our laws.....thank goodness.....they understand everyone is not equal.....

1st&Goal wrote:Nappit?? Isnt that a Spartanburg Hair style?? Oh wait..Thats Nappy. My bad. :lol: :lol:
Viking1
All-American

Postby viking84 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:13 pm

[quote="Viking1"]84, are you going to attend any scrimmages or practices this up and coming season?

I hope all those posters and more continue to come on here and support the Vikings this coming season.[/ Looking forward to going this year. Had to work last year so I could no attend..
viking84
Varsity

Postby viking84 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:19 pm

Looking forward to a lot of games this year. Work schedule has changed and no longer on that BS **** Will attend scrimmages this year to support my Vikings... :D :D
viking84
Varsity

PreviousNext

Return to Class 4A