Trouble in the Springs

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Re: Trouble in the Springs

Postby Bottom Feeder » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:08 pm

momma_bulldog wrote:Gordon "knows" everything that goes on there...He's even involved in the teachers/staffs personal lives...always asking personal questions.

Sometimes it's smart to play dumb and CYA
Bottom Feeder
Varsity

Postby Jhawk » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Last edited by Jhawk on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jhawk
Varsity

Postby momma_bulldog » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Jhawk wrote:
Bottom Feeder wrote:
momma_bulldog wrote:Gordon "knows" everything that goes on there...He's even involved in the teachers/staffs personal lives...always asking personal questions.

Sometimes it's smart to play dumb and CYA

Thats exactly what Gordon is doing. Gordon is throwing Clark under the bus and backing over him trying to save his own neck. Even the kids knew that Gordon was allowing Clark to leave school and go to therapy instead of taking the time off. This wasnt something that happened just now its been going on all along since the surgery. And for Gordon to deny that he knew and approved is either a blantent lie to CYA as you say or a total gross lack of leadership and supervision. Either way if Clark is removed for these violations then Gordon should be packing his bags with him.

Being a Clark supporter, I haven't agreed with you on much JHawk...but this I will agree 100% on!!!
momma_bulldog
Freshman

Postby Jhawk » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Jhawk
Varsity

Postby roverman » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Tell it Momma. Speak the Truth.
roverman
Freshman

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:41 am

I'm a 4 yr letterman from Chapman from the mid to late 90's and I have a son that plays football at Byrnes and was a freshman letterman. Being with all the above said our hatred for Boiling Springs is huge mine actually more than his due to the Chapman/BS rivalry. As much as I hate to say this Boiling Springs is a COACH away from winning some big games. I think y'all have some good athletes, but your coaching sucks. Slap a coat of paint on that stadium and invest about 15,000 to 20,000 dollars extra a year and go out and get a Tony Gillespie or a Rick Scott. Then Boiling Springs could do some scary things. Sway some kids from Chapman/Chesnee,, make them wanna come play for BS. Good luck in your venture,, although it doesn't sound to good.
Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
gamecocksfootball62
All-American

Postby daCoacher » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:00 am

Grade Changing! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy was a snake when hired and will be a snake when he goes. He has definately helped kids but at the cost of what was once a very well thought of respectable school. Is winning worth all of this to the folks of BS SC?????????????????????????

:shock:
Those that can do... those that can't coach.
daCoacher
JV

Postby Jhawk » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:29 am

Jhawk
Varsity

Postby Vince Lombardi » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:38 am

Academic fraud is a very serious charge and I would caution against making it until some facts are public knowledge. If it is not true, innocent people can have their careers and reputations permanently damaged.

On the other hand, if it were true it would take more than a coach to pull it off. So I would advise caution.
Vince Lombardi
Freshman

Postby WarPaint74 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:44 am

daCoacher wrote:Grade Changing! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy was a snake when hired and will be a snake when he goes. He has definately helped kids but at the cost of what was once a very well thought of respectable school. Is winning worth all of this to the folks of BS SC?????????????????????????

:shock:

I guess that Byrnes poster, whose name I will not mention, was right. Some other schools ARE starting to copy the Byrnes model.
GAFFNEY INDIANS 17 time state champions
“Hoka hey, it’s a good day to die!”
WarPaint74
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 4A