Hartsville vs Myrtle beach part 2

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Hartsville vs Myrtle beach part 2

Postby Justin54 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:27 pm

Any thoughts on this game me personally I think Myrtle beach has set Hartsville up if Hartsville thinks this game will be just as easy as the last time they will lose this Hartsville team needs to open their eyes and know it will take four quarters of mistake free football to win this game they must come with speed aggression and play fast correct football I still think the beach has surprises in store for the foxes it still will come down to who can stop who I love the red Fox defense nobody runs on them so can our secondary stop the Seahawk passing game which is lethal can the red Fox defense get sum respect we all know who is on offense but our defense is full of studs
Justin54
Freshman

Re: Hartsville vs Myrtle beach part 2

Postby OnionRings » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:07 pm

Seems you're the only fan here of this game. I have not seen these teams but will weigh in.

2 really good coaches. They win pretty much every year.

Hartsville has been in the big game many times, unfortunately they had to face DK and SP every time. That's a special player that we will not see the likes of for a while. He could win the game every time, I mean just wow!

Beach is a resilient bunch and Coach Wilson trains his teams to win in the trenches like most really good coaches

Coach Calabrese is excellent also and defending his offense is no easy task. Why? Because you simply cannot replicate it in practice at game speed.

So, based on the above, and after reading Justin's comments all year long, I'll pick Hartsville to continue its roll right into Williams-Brice
OnionRings
Freshman

Postby OnionRings » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Beach won big, will play Greer
OnionRings
Freshman

Postby PittBull » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:27 pm

Myrtle Beach 52 - Hartsville 31.....WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED HERE?????? I feel like the game was AFOOT!!!!
PittBull
JV

Postby Truefan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:42 am

It is tough to play a quality opponent twice and win. Especially if the first win is not close. Appareantly the players were not prepared as indicated by the continual play sine they found out Southpoint was knocked out.
I do not know if championship weekend can be any more exciting than the Upper/Lower state games across the state
"The point of the game is not how well the individual does but whether the team wins.It's the feeling of teamwork that you'll remember. You'll forget the plays, the hits, and the scores, but you'll never forget your teammates"
Truefan
Varsity

Postby MBHawk » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:45 pm

MBHawk
Freshman

Postby Mania » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:01 pm

Myrtle Beach definitely has a talented, athletic team. Greer seems to be well-coached and consistent. My best guess is that MB athleticism will prevail in this one although their approach and preparation for Greer will be much different this week. What beat Hartsville won't beat Greer.
Mania
JV

Postby MBHawk » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:09 pm

Yes we have good athletes, but we won’t get out coached very often either. As evidenced by the adjustments 2nd time around with Hartsville.
MBHawk
Freshman

Postby The Cats R Nasty » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:21 pm

Could have figured that Justin54 would go awol
The Cats R Nasty
Varsity

Postby dilligas » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:07 pm

Hey Justin

There's several buses leaving MB early Saturday morning for Columbia. Want one to swing by and pick you up for the Championship game? Or are the Foxes getting in an extra round ball practice on Championship Saturday??
dilligas
Freshman

Next

Return to Class 4A